Christian Videos Club

Russ Campbell

An ounce of faith overcomes a ton of fear!
Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
✟93,154.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
This is probably not a new idea, but I would like to start a club where you can submit new Christian videos where the subject of the video is songs that are sung by the members of CF.

I will start off with 3 videos, each video was taken from a piece of square dance music, and the lyrics were changed to lyrics that would be suitable for a Christian song. An example is the song 'Its Hard To Be Humble' originally written by Mac Davis, and turned around totally for the Glory of God, my parody of this song refers to how hard it is to be humble, and what can get in the way of being humble.

Lyrics for 'Its Hard To Be Humble':

Oh Lord Its Hard To Be Humble Parody Lyrics Written by Russ Campbell, original song written by Mac Davis.

Oh Lord, Its hard to be humble, when pride gets in the way, I can’t seem to read enough scriptures, but God uses me every Day.

I try to read the Bible, but pride seems to get in the way, I can’t seem to read enough scriptures, but God uses me every Day.

Oh Lord its hard to be humble, when fear gets in the way, I can’t
seem to read enough scriptures, but God uses me every day.

I try to read the Bible, but fear seems to get in the way, I can’t seem to read enough scriptures, but God uses me every Day.

Oh Lord its hard to be humble, when doubt gets in the way, I can’t seem to read enough scriptures, but God uses me every day.

I try to read the Bible, but doubt seems to get in the way, I can’t seem to read enough scriptures, but God uses me every Day.

Oh Lord its hard to be humble, when sin gets in the way , I can’t
seem to read enough scriptures, but God uses me every day.

I try to read the Bible, but sin seems to gets in the way, I can’t seem to read enough scriptures, but God uses me every Day.

Oh Lord, Its hard to be humble, when pride gets in the way, I can’t seem to read enough scriptures, but God uses me every Day.

I try to read the Bible, but pride seems to get in the way, I can’t seem to read enough scriptures, but God uses me every Day.

Oh Lord its hard to be humble, when fear gets in the way, I can’t
seem to get enough scriptures, but God uses me every day.

I try to read the Bible, but fear seems to get in the way, I can’t seem to read enough scriptures, but God uses me every Day.

Oh Lord its hard to be humble, when doubt gets in the way, I can’t seem to read enough scriptures, but God uses me every day.

I try to read the Bible, but doubt seems to get in the way, I can’t seem to read enough scriptures, but God uses me every Day.

Ending:

But God uses me every day

The second song is called "You Cant Take It With You (When You Go)' This song is all about the fact that you cannot take material possessions with you when you go, and are you in the Lamb's Book of Life.

Lyrics for "You Can't Take It With You' :

You can’t take it with you

Do you have all sorts of money?, do you have all sorts of honey?, Do you can have diamonds and silver and gold, Do you have platinum and all kinds of money. But what are you going to do with it when you go?

Oh you can’t take it with you when you go, oh you cant take it with you when you go, Do you have all sorts of money? , Do you have all kinds of honey? Oh you cant take it with you when you go.

Do you have Jesus in your life? Are you in everlasting His book of life? You can have all kinds of money honey, but you just can’t take it with you when you go.

Oh you can’t take it with you when you go, oh you cant take it with you when you go, Do you have all sorts of money? , Do you have all kinds of honey? Oh you cant take it with you when you go.

Have you given over your whole life to Jesus? Have you taken the first step with God? Oh you can have all kinds of money honey, but you can’t take it with you when you go.

Are you washed in the blood of the lamb? Is your name written in the Book of Life? Oh you can have all kinds of money honey, but you can’t take it with you when you go.

Have you got treasures stored up on the other side? Have you chosen the path that is wide? Oh you can have all kinds of money honey, but you can’t take it with you when you go.

Do you have Jesus in your life? Are you in everlasting His book of life? You can have all kinds of money honey, but you just can’t take it with you when you go.

Have you given over your whole life to Jesus? Have you taken the first step with God? Oh you can have all kinds of money honey, but you can’t take it with you when you go.

The third song is a Christian round , made for singing around the campfire or at Children's Bible Vacation Camps. Note that there are children in this video, shown gathered around Jesus.

The lyrics for 'Jesus Is The One' are below:

Jesus Is The One

Oh Jesus is the one ,who helps us have some fun, when we worship Him in spirit, every every way

Oh Jesus is the one ,who helps us have some fun , when we worship Him in spirit, every every day

Oh Jesus is the one ,who helps us have some fun , when we worship Him in spirit, every every day

Oh The Lord is the One , who helps us have some fun, when we worship Him in Spirit every every day

Oh The Lord is the One , who helps us have some fun, when we worship Him in Spirit every every way

Oh The Lord is the One , who helps us have some fun, when we worship Him in Spirit every every day

Oh The Lord is the One , who helps us have some fun, when we worship Him in Spirit every every way

Oh The Savior is the one, who helps us have some fun, when we worship Him in Spirit every every day

Oh The Savior is the one, who helps us have some fun, when we worship Him in Spirit every every way

Oh The Savior is the one, who helps us have some fun, when we worship Him in Spirit every every day

Oh The Savior is the one, who helps us have some fun, when we worship Him in Spirit every every way

Oh Jesus is the one ,who helps us have some fun, when we worship Him in spirit, every every way

Last edited:

Russ Campbell

An ounce of faith overcomes a ton of fear!
Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
✟93,154.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've got others I rapped myself but I'm going to have to re-record them in a studio one day. Here's one with decent enough quality to share. It's based on Matthew 11:12
Lyrics:

I got it after the crucifix and then I was transfixed
Got a taste of You, God, and wanted more ever since
It hasn't been without its slips but on You I still sip
Now I talk with grace on my lips as I soak in Your bliss
For now I gotta talk of Your love beyond measure
Your pleasure filling up my earth-worn vessel
With extraordinary treasure!

It’s something so appealing
I can’t fight the feeling
Something about You
I know I can’t doubt You