God bless!

Ian

PastorJim

Jul 12, 2006
✟3,601.00
Faith
Baptist
Hi Jim!

If you read that news, they do just that, as each year the crowds at the flags do draw a curious crowd over, so they have stuff ready to give 'em

God bless!

Ian

Just out of curiousity, I went to their website. I didn't see anything at all about the Gospel.

Upvote 0

crawfish

Veteran
Feb 21, 2007
Way out in left field
✟10,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's a noble idea, but I think the school would be better served by the children sharing the Gospel with their classmates.
I don't think every Christian activity needs to be a heavy-handed attempt to spread the gospel. Sometimes - many times - we're better served by demonstrating how we're different, by presenting ourselves as good, close-knit human beings united in Christ. When they see in us something that they desire, something better than what they have, then they will come to US for the gospel.

Upvote 0

Loveaboveall

Mar 14, 2007
✟8,379.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't think every Christian activity needs to be a heavy-handed attempt to spread the gospel. Sometimes - many times - we're better served by demonstrating how we're different, by presenting ourselves as good, close-knit human beings united in Christ. When they see in us something that they desire, something better than what they have, then they will come to US for the gospel.

That is very well said! Jesus didn't use any "heavy-handed" techniques, the people came to Him.

Upvote 0