Christian Rap... Lecrae, Trip Lee, etc...

AllElseFailed

Reach out and touch faith!
Nov 4, 2006
Sacramento, CA
✟8,162.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
#1 greatest christian rap cd ever made... Rebel by Lecrae <-- incredible album! other great rappers, 2) sho baraka 3) trip lee 4) Tedashii... well u get the picture, reach records & 116 clique is the greatest thing to ever happen to christian rap.

ohhhhh! I forgot Flame, hes awesome too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

droidBebe

Biblical Israelite
Jun 20, 2010
Northern VA
✟10,283.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Dont Waste Your Life - Lecrae (Official Music Video)) My Favorite!!!

I like Jesus Muzic too, but agreed Lecrae is the best out there. Trip is good too. 'years ago I used to listen to grits ( my life be like ooo ahhh )

The "Rebel" intro sets the whole CD off!!

I don't understand why so many Christians refuse to accept that rap can spread the gospel. Or why they see it as evil? At one point a lot of Christians didnt want to use certain instruments, sing in any other place than a church or do studio recordings period. What difference does it make what it sounds like as long as the message is being preached?

They need to stop sleepin'....

Reactions: Guy Incognito
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Guy Incognito

Matt 6:25-34
Sep 27, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario
Visit site
✟73,158.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
do you guys agree that Manifest is AWFUL???

You have to clarify; there are two Christian Rappers going by that/similar names;

Canadian Christian rapper Manafest (who has a very rock influenced sound, and works very closely with Trevor McNeven of Thousand Foot Krutch)

or

Korean independent Rapper Manifest, who is relatively unknown but is starting to get noticed.

I really like both, so I disagree that either are awful :p

As for other Christian rappers; Lecrae is awesome, Cross Movement is sick, and KJ-52 has some awesome stuff.

T-Bone also has been crazy blessed, and I'd love to see how his next album turns out.

Upvote 0
Aug 8, 2010
Atlanta GA
✟15,245.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I saw t-bone in a movie the other day on tv. It was pretty funny, he was a jailmate that joined a church choir. I didn't watch the whole movie but the little I did with him was pretty cool to see him there. I am not a big fan of many of his cd's but when he performs live and freestyles and pretty crazy how fast he can flow

Upvote 0