FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
The Kingdom of His dear Son
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
“The only way to find the meaning and purpose of your life is to find it in a mystery . . . the mystery of Him . . . and to make that mystery the cause of everything you do . . . and the reason . . . for everything you are.” -Jonathan Cahn

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
quote-if-you-don-t-discover-god-s-dreams-you-ll-either-waste-your-life-running-in-wrong-races-dutch-sheets-120-60-64.jpg

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
“A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it.”- Jonathan Cahn

“You see, the one who wills for judgment is man, not God. The heart of God wills for salvation. Greater than His judgments are His compassions.” - Jonathan Cahn

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
"The core and essence of the Gospel is its tremendous and glorious revelation of how deadly is God's hatred of sin, so that He cannot stand having it in the same universe as Himself, and will go any length, and will pay any price, and will make any sacrifice, to master and abolish it, is set upon so doing in our hearts, thank God, as elsewhere." -A.J. Gossip

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
"Love always involves responsibility, and love always involves sacrifice. And we do not really love Christ unless we are prepared to face His task and to take up His Cross." -William Barclay

"The purpose of the cross is to do away with you, blessed riddance." -A.W. Tozer

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." -John Wesley

"Condemn no man for not thinking as you think. Let every one enjoy the full and free liberty of thinking for himself. Let every man use his own judgment, since every man must give an account of himself to God. Abhor every approach, in any kind or degree, to the spirit of persecution, if you cannot reason nor persuade a man into the truth, never attempt to force a man into it. If love will not compel him to come, leave him to God, the judge of all."

"Whosoever will reign with Christ in heaven, must have Christ reigning in him on earth." -John Wesley

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
“I am here for a purpose and that purpose is to grow into a mountain, not to shrink to a grain of sand. Henceforth will I apply ALL my efforts to become the highest mountain of all and I will strain my potential until it cries for mercy.”-- Og Mandino

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟777,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Some years ago, I wrote a music composition to accompany the Footprints poem and a few months ago created a slideshow with the music and the text. Photos were taken on my retreat up in North Northumberland, known in England as the "Cradle of Christianity", where missionaries brought the Christian faith to this part of the world.

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Some years ago, I wrote a music composition to accompany the Footprints poem and a few months ago created a slideshow with the music and the text. Photos were taken on my retreat up in North Northumberland, known in England as the "Cradle of Christianity", where missionaries brought the Christian faith to this part of the world.

My brother: You are a rich treasure of our great God and Father! The entire presentation speaks with exquisite tones of your union with Him.

Reactions: Anthony2019
Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟777,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
For we are so preciously loved by God that we cannot even comprehend it. No created being can ever know how much and how sweetly and tenderly God loves them. It is only with the help of his grace that we are able to persevere in spiritual contemplation with endless wonder at his high, surpassing, immeasurable love which our Lord in his goodness has for us.

- Julian of Norwich

• Winner
Reactions: FineLinen
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
For we are so preciously loved by God that we cannot even comprehend it. No created being can ever know how much and how sweetly and tenderly God loves them. It is only with the help of his grace that we are able to persevere in spiritual contemplation with endless wonder at his high, surpassing, immeasurable love which our Lord in his goodness has for us.

- Julian of Norwich

79aadec8eab7711488f730953a8dfa3e9e3f4613.jpeg

• Agree
Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟777,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
“I am your God, I have moulded you with my own hands, and I love you with a love that has no limits. Do not run away but come back to me––not once, not twice, but always. You are my child. Please do not say that I have given up on you, that I cannot stand you anymore, that there is no way back. It is not true. I so much want you to be with me, to be close to me. I know all your thoughts, hear all your words, see all of your actions. And I love you because you are beautiful, made in my own image, an expression of my most intimate love. Do not judge or condemn yourself. Do not reject yourself. Let my love touch the deepest, most hidden corners of your heart and reveal to you your own beauty, a beauty that you have lost sight of, but which will become visible to you again in the light of my mercy. Come, come, let me wipe your tears, and let my mouth come close to your ear and say to you, ‘I love you'".
- Fr Henri Nouwen

• Winner
Reactions: FineLinen
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
“I am your God, I have moulded you with my own hands, and I love you with a love that has no limits. Do not run away but come back to me––not once, not twice, but always. You are my child. Please do not say that I have given up on you, that I cannot stand you anymore, that there is no way back. It is not true. I so much want you to be with me, to be close to me. I know all your thoughts, hear all your words, see all of your actions. And I love you because you are beautiful, made in my own image, an expression of my most intimate love. Do not judge or condemn yourself. Do not reject yourself. Let my love touch the deepest, most hidden corners of your heart and reveal to you your own beauty, a beauty that you have lost sight of, but which will become visible to you again in the light of my mercy. Come, come, let me wipe your tears, and let my mouth come close to your ear and say to you, ‘I love you'".
- Fr Henri Nouwen

Dear Anthony: Fr. Nouwen has been sitting in His Presence!

f851c1b33b6946b11493199e6a6be86cc03ca61d.jpeg

• Agree
Upvote 0