The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yall got me music shopping ^_^ Been looking over at youtube then heading over to amazon for which ones I really like and putting them in my wish list and cart. Depends, if I can get them used for a far better deal:thumbsup:

Heres a couple more

Christy Nockels - How I Love You - YouTube

Though the one above is better and longer live, playing them back to back is one long "I love you" Lord :thumbsup:

This next one is growing on me, sometimes theres a couple like that

My Delight is in You - Christy Nockles (Passion 2013) - YouTube

Editing in this last one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvzznNAcL24

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yall got me music shopping ^_^ Been looking over at youtube then heading over to amazon for which ones I really like and putting them in my wish list and cart. Depends, if I can get them used for a far better deal:thumbsup:

Heres a couple more

Though the one above is better and longer live, playing them back to back is one long "I love you" Lord :thumbsup:

Sounds like a nice treat. I buy music a couple times a year for treats and it's nice. I then pick one out of the bin when I need a pick me up and it's nice. :)

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's what I do, because I only had one CD for 5 years, and I got lucky because I had gotten that one from a friend who made me one. I loved every song he put on that one too. I never tired of it.

I go to amazon a couple times a year for music myself now, used to be once a year, but last year I broke that rule. Now I tried to find collections of whoever it is that I am drawn to.

Once and awhile you can find a bunch you like on just one. Amazons price could be $18.00 but get that same one in the used section for something like $1.50 (that's a steal)

I just purchased a couple of those ones this evening. That way you can get a bunch more for way less that way :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That's what I do, because I only had one CD for 5 years, and I got lucky because I had gotten that one from a friend who made me one. I loved every song he put on that one too. I never tired of it.

I go to amazon a couple times a year for music myself now, used to be once a year, but last year I broke that rule. Now I tried to find collections of whoever it is that I am drawn to.

Once and awhile you can find a bunch you like on just one. Amazons price could be $18.00 but get that same one in the used section for something like $1.50 (that's a steal)

I just purchased a couple of those ones this evening. That way you can get a bunch more for way less that way :thumbsup:

neat :cool:

This is an awesome song:

kari jobe - what Love is this - Where i find You - YouTube

Upvote 0

believerwithallmyheart

Site Supporter
May 21, 2013
New York
✟77,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Heres a couple more

Editing in this last one

Come to me / Kari Jobe - YouTube

Good ones, thanks:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.