Visit site
✟12,941.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
Maybe you're just like me: antisocial. I like to roleplay, read books, play computer games, debate on CF, and watch comedies. I also love being outdoors. I love to run, visit carnivals, go to concerts with my best buddy, and when the opportunity presents itself I'll do some urban exploration. But that's because I'm fascinated by creepy abandoned buildings. :p

Animals are fun too. Go to a zoo, feed some squirrels, put up a birdfeeder and keep it filled, get a camera and go out in the woods and try to sneak up on something so you can get its picture. This stuff is all fun and doesn't involve dealing directly with people, like a youth group or church activity would.

Upvote 0

BarbaraJean

You took the fall and thought of me, above all!
Jul 5, 2004
Beautiful West Virginia!
✟74,175.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
There is so much that Christians can do. What is something that you would consider to be fun that you feel you can't do?

Joseph, hey, don't worry about being shy around pretty girls. I think most guys your age fee that way. Some are just to proud to admit it.

JosephD3000 said:
think of it this way God invented fun, satan did not, christians can have alot more fun than any sinner can ever have! :p

Excellent point!!

Reactions: Jesusfan4ever
Upvote 0