Christian films that are good one time watchers.

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,195,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
One time watcher Christian films that I enjoyed:

1. I am in Love with a Church Girl.
2. Like Arrows.
3. King's Faith.
4. A Question of Faith.

full

(Very entertaining and emotional. Caution: I do not agree with the approval of the one Pastor endorsing that it is okay to be mega rich in this film. But the movie does not focus on this particular thing. So it is minor, and it does not take away from the rest of the film - which is enjoyable).

full

Last edited:

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,195,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
God’s Not Dead: A light in Darkness (2018, dir. Michael Mason)
The Island aka Ostrov (2006, dir. Pavel Lungin)

I like certain scenes in God's Not Dead 3, but other things in the film ruined it for me. I do not like the title of the film series to begin with, and so when they sing the title song, I cannot help but to roll my eyes. To say "God's not dead" is a reply back to atheists in their negative statement.

I also do not like the whole candle thing when they prayed. They made a big deal out of that (of which is something I do not agree with) because it is not a New Covenant teaching or practice according to Scripture. They also made a big deal out of a building, when the church is not a building but the church are a people. Believers can gather in each other's homes like in the early church days. No building is actually needed. So his fight to keep the building is the mindset of the church today.

My favorite part of God's Not Dead 3 was the scenes showing the relationship between the two brothers. Besides that, the film was average.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,195,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
A Question of Faith almost made my list of Excellent Christian films to watch on occasion, but I am not big on rewatching stories that focus on the death of a loved one (whereby the film attempts to make it emotional). But it was a great one time watcher that I would highly recommend to all to see.

Upvote 0