Mar 13, 2017
✟186,963.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've had some who I never heard from again after brining up the subject of meeting (sometimes after they'd agreed to meet), but no last-minute flakes. In fact, my only flaking experience was with someone I met in real life and not online.
Yeah, that too....you bring up meeting...they vanish. Some are on there for attention/validation..not to meet anyone

Upvote 0

Tony Ramirez

Christian with Asperger's Syndrome
Apr 12, 2019
Brooklyn, NY
✟60,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks. After reading the horror stories here and what I posted on another forum I was discouraged to try online dating. I been looking for a girlfriend for over 4 1/2 years after coming back to church and I joined many groups at church and groups outside at church but I mostly just encounter women in relationships. It's very frustrating. I been praying to God. Even giving up on him at times when I see new couples and babies being born. I am losing hope I will ever be on my first date.

Upvote 0

ThisIsMe123

This And That
Mar 13, 2017
✟186,963.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks. After reading the horror stories here and what I posted on another forum I was discouraged to try online dating. I been looking for a girlfriend for over 4 1/2 years after coming back to church and I joined many groups at church and groups outside at church but I mostly just encounter women in relationships. It's very frustrating. I been praying to God. Even giving up on him at times when I see new couples and babies being born. I am losing hope I will ever be on my first date.

Do you live in a small-ish city? Yeah, it's like why bother with public encounters with women, when you know 99.9% of the time, they have a man. That's how it is where I live. I remember making attempts at bookstores and malls, and I'd see them alone, come up to them and say hello, only to have their boyfriend Bubba show up minutes later.

• Winner
Reactions: Tony Ramirez
Upvote 0

Tony Ramirez

Apr 12, 2019
Brooklyn, NY
✟60,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Do you live in a small-ish city? Yeah, it's like why bother with public encounters with women, when you know 99.9% of the time, they have a man. That's how it is where I live. I remember making attempts at bookstores and malls, and I'd see them alone, come up to them and say hello, only to have their boyfriend Bubba show up minutes later.
No I live in NYC in Brooklyn where you would think there would be more single women but there are not.

Upvote 0

ThisIsMe123

This And That
Mar 13, 2017
✟186,963.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No I live in NYC in Brooklyn where you would think there would be more single women but there are not.
Hm...I'm sure there are, you're just not looking in the right spots. Statistically, there are more single people in densely populated areas.

• Haha
Reactions: Tony Ramirez
Upvote 0

SamoIsus

Dec 20, 2023
Smederevo, Podunavlje District, Serbia
✟905.00
Country
Serbia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank all of you. Good topic. I tried few domestic Serbian christian dating sites but I realized soon that has nothing with christians, that it was fake, and want to take money for premium options. Yes, fake websites are here and there, but that not mean that all christian dating sites are fake.

I started today to pray to God to meet me with sincerely christian woman, good and dedicated to God.

I will try some christian dating sites today, why not.

Upvote 0

Tony Ramirez

Apr 12, 2019
Brooklyn, NY
✟60,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I started today to pray to God to meet me with sincerely christian woman, good and dedicated to God.
Buddy I'm been praying for months and I had others pray for me too but all God's been bring me are women in relationships. He does not care or listen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tony Ramirez

Apr 12, 2019
Brooklyn, NY
✟60,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hm...I'm sure there are, you're just not looking in the right spots. Statistically, there are more single people in densely populated areas.
I been to five neighborhoods in Brooklyn and they are nowhere. I just meet taken women everywhere. I am tired and frustrated.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

peaceful-forest

Nov 5, 2022
-
✟66,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
@Tony Ramirez I don't remember if I have suggested this idea to you yet or not, but have you thought about finding a community online or offline that's for Asperger's Syndrome? Would you be open to dating a woman who was also had Asperger's Syndrome? Maybe there's a Christian woman in that community for you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟215,770.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I tried dating sites for a couple years. Felt like I was wasting time. You message many girls of all types & are lucky to get a response. When they do it's a 1 word response, then they stop responding.
I gave up on them & have no plan to try on them again. I'm convinced I'll meet one at church. I think Spirit was convicting me dating sites are just a distraction from the correct way to do it (for me) & is an attempt at the easy way out.
@Tony Ramirez I don't remember if I have suggested this idea to you yet or not, but have you thought about finding a community online or offline that's for Asperger's Syndrome? Would you be open to dating a woman who was also had Asperger's Syndrome? Maybe there's a Christian woman in that community for you.
That's usually not the issue. The issue is finding a girl who has it. God gives less girls Aspergers, & b/c many many men have it, many men look for one with it. (I've had a lot of exposure to the community. Some people think I have it (many do not think I have it, I personally don't think I have it). Who knows tho. It's God-given. If a girl w/ Aspergers will be good for a man w/ Aspergers, God will join the 2. It's not a numbers game to God. So don't be anxious about it being a numbers game, Tony.

Upvote 0