SaphireOwl

Who are you?Whoo whoo whoo whoo! Yeah, I know
May 15, 2014
✟1,488.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
If the title of the thread is an obvious falsehood, why should anyone waste any of their time reading the rest of the OP?

If I were to write a 500 word post about how Obama is a lizard from outer-space, should I be upset if nobody read more than the title?

Yeah, but it is a lie that is an obvious falsehood. Those who don't read past the lie don't know that. That's the point!

Upvote 0

SaphireOwl

Who are you?Whoo whoo whoo whoo! Yeah, I know
May 15, 2014
✟1,488.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
valentines-smiley.jpg

I'm going to request that this thread be closed. It has inspired the darkest of replies and I am even compelled to reply in kind and I find that very disturbing.

Jesus bring the light! Amen! :prayer:

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟909,323.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Oh, the irony!:doh: When the early detractors of this thread believe it is not worth reading because of the thread title.

Actually the relevant factor would be what Hobby Lobby has been pursuing for over a year. The mandate that employers, etc... provide coverage that includes birth control.
The so called "Abortion Pill" being but one item in the contraceptive description.

No, the case under consideration that Hobby Lobby has brought is against

Hobby Lobby contends itshttp://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/23/obamacare-faces-religious-challenge-supreme-court "religious beliefs prohibit them from providing health coverage for contraceptive drugs and devices that end human life after conception."

in other words abortion. Neither of the methods in question cause an abortion but whether or not the pill causes an abortion is not relevant since it is their belief it does.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Oh, the irony!:doh:

I don't think you grasp what irony is.

The so called "Abortion Pill" being but one item in the contraceptive description.

"The Abortion Pill", marketed as RU-486, is not covered by the ACA. Plan B, etc. are not abortion pills because they don't cause abortions. Neither do IUDs, but some of these lying nutbags are opposed to them as well.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
valentines-smiley.jpg

I'm going to request that this thread be closed. It has inspired the darkest of replies and I am even compelled to reply in kind and I find that very disturbing.

Jesus bring the light! Amen! :prayer:

You've decided to close it instead of making a defense of your thread?

You should show the naysayers where in the ACA it mandates paying for abortion pills. This is a discussion and debate forum. Did you expect people would accept the OP as the truth when they've proven it is not?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.