ostrobothnia
✟7,967.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, My name is Tomas, and are a Christian developer who has just released an app with questions and conversations starters named weneedtotalk.app to use in small groups/life groups, etc.. Anyway, if you are a developer as well, sen me a message and say hello.

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟905,571.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, My name is Tomas, and are a Christian developer who has just released an app with questions and conversations starters named weneedtotalk.app to use in small groups/life groups, etc.. Anyway, if you are a developer as well, sen me a message and say hello.
Welcome to CF!

Reactions: donT
Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟776,545.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Hi Tomas. It's great to hear from you. Hope you will enjoy the discussions here on CF and look forward to your posts.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Welcome to CF, donT. Thankful you are here!

Upvote 0