Dec 24, 2005
✟437,383.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
@eastcoast_bsc posted this in OBOB. While I think him sincere, I’m skeptical. I think God used Trump for a season and now we are going to see what’s truly terrible under Biden.

Yes, he does appear quite sincere. And I am struck by the spiritual maturity with which he speaks. Not that being sincere or speaking with spiritual maturity 'confirms' that what one is prophesying is true ... it does not ... but it does make it interesting to listen to what he has to say.

As of this 1/15 video, Mr. Yoon continues to stand firm with the election prophecy he has been sharing ... wouldn't it just be something, if what he prophesies would turn out to be true???
(I guess we will know soon!)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

marc b

Nov 2, 2020
Ottawa, Ontario
✟18,046.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
... wouldn't it just be something, if what he prophesies would turn out to be true???
(I guess we will know soon!)

Dozens have prophesied a 2nd term for Trump even before he won his 1st term. None of them have backed out and still stand firm on their prophesies yet. Yoon is just one of the latest additional confirmation among the dozens of confirmation i've seen in the last 5 years.

My concern for him tho is because he is very new and still learning, that in his zeal he is sharing too much details. The more details he shares, the bigger the chances of being wrong. Haters being haters, will then use even the littlest discrepancy to discredit him even if he is 90% right. The person i heard prophesy correctly Trumps 1st term win was inundated by whiners because she prophesied a red landslide... just 1 little detail. In hindsight even that i think was correct as I now suspect there was cheating already back then...not just as bad as now.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: mourningdove~
Upvote 0

marc b

Nov 2, 2020
Ottawa, Ontario
✟18,046.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It's not exactly spiritual warfare, the meat of all of his messages was that 1) Trump will have a second term. 2) Don't watch the news because it is lying to you, and 3) that there will be a group of people who will say "this was a coup" when the second term happens. There were Christian spiritual elements to the video posts. (and I found benefit in them) However, the christianity in the posts is not the reason videos of this nature are being banned.

It is important when analyzing Christian videos to separate what is Christian about it, and what is not in interest of edification.

Do you think his vid is the only one deserving to be banned? There are thousands more deserving, yet they are still there because they are not a threat to the enemy.

These reasons are just the legal facade, the technical justification the world arbitrarily leverages on us. The spiritual aspect is what we need to discern behind these moves. But lets just stop on that aspect of my post before we fall into a rabbit hole. My point was to bring into attention one of his vid was banned in youtube. Unfortunate i had to side comment aside from that.

Upvote 0

marc b

Nov 2, 2020
Ottawa, Ontario
✟18,046.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
@eastcoast_bsc posted this in OBOB. While I think him sincere, I’m skeptical. I think God used Trump for a season and now we are going to see what’s truly terrible under Biden.

Take heart Michie, part of the prophesies with Trumps 2nd term will be a revival in the US, the exposure and dismantling of the evil behind the politics, the lying media, the big tech, etc.

The revival and the pouring of the Holy Spirit part is what i'm so excited about. We are really at the cusp of Gods greatest move. And He has blessed us by placing us on earth at this time of eternity to witness all of these happening before our very eyes.

Last edited:
Reactions: mourningdove~
Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟721,964.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Do you think his vid is the only one deserving to be banned? There are thousands more deserving, yet they are still there because they are not a threat to the enemy.

These reasons are just the legal facade, the technical justification the world arbitrarily leverages on us. The spiritual aspect is what we need to discern behind these moves. But lets just stop on that aspect of my post before we fall into a rabbit hole. My point was to bring into attention one of his vid was banned in youtube. Unfortunate i had to side comment aside from that.
The thing is, he wasn't banned from youtube. One video was deleted, and he put it up on rumble.

Upvote 0

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

For who can resist his will?
Aug 18, 2015
✟327,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In his last video he stated Trump would be inaugurated on february 4th and that was the last straw for me so I unsubscribed. It seems his channel is still growing but I don't see the point since hes saying things that don't make any sense. There has to be at least some truth to what you say or it's not worth listening to.

Reactions: JSRG
Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟244,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Unfortunately I agree. His take take on things omits all the tribulations the scripture speaks about prior to the return of Christ.

You make an excellent point.

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
(2 Timothy 3:16-17)

IMHO we would be infinitely better studying the scriptures than giving attention to these screeds of self appointed prophets. God Bless :)

Upvote 0

Taodeching

Oct 29, 2020
Southwest
✟60,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Mr. Yoon and the other were not wrong, President Trump did win. The fact that thieves stole it does not mean President Trump did not win. Can President Trump be rightfully seated right now? Not with thieves and squatters in the White House.

• Agree
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟721,964.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Mr. Yoon and the other were not wrong, President Trump did win. The fact that thieves stole it does not mean President Trump did not win. Can President Trump be rightfully seated right now? Not with thieves and squatters in the White House.
That is indeed an interesting thought, I have opened up a discussion thread on this topic.
Discussion - About stolen election.

Reactions: Taodeching
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JSRG

Apr 14, 2019
Midwest
✟160,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Even if we accept that Trump won but the election was stolen, this really can't work for Yoon. He didn't merely say Trump would win. He said that Trump would have a second term (and even specifically stated he was talking about right now, not 2024).

For example, here's what he said in a video posted January 9:

"The Lord has anointed and appointed Trump to be our president a second term. It's not 2024, it's right now, in a couple weeks."

Even if Trump was the rightful winner, the fact remains he doesn't get a second term (whether Biden was the rightful winner or not, he was the one who had the second term).

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,095,575.00