Marital Status
Private
:prayer: for your being grateful for what you have
also, for good stewardship to give you better self-appreciation
and for the heart to remain strong in faith
and for those shallow people that value 'skin-deep appearances'
:amen:

dave

Dave, I am grateful for what I have... I just know that life would be easier if I were less fat... :) I was hired when I was much smaller...I think my performance would be perceived in a different light if I lose some weight... when I was small and had a small touchie that wiggled when I walked, I was perceived as Unique and different by both men and women, but it had a positive connotation... now that I'm fat I'm just weird. lol :) I'm tired of being told how "wierd" I am. And, I believe that performance appraisals will be better if I am more attractive and I won't look so much like someone you can pick on... Nothing at all wrong with wanting to improve my circumstances.

Upvote 0

davedajobauk

dum spiro spero
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2006
Salford, Greater Manchester. UK
✟300,707.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dave, I am grateful for what I have... I just know that life would be easier if I were less fat... :) I was hired when I was much smaller...I think my performance would be perceived in a different light if I lose some weight... when I was small and had a small touchie that wiggled when I walked, I was perceived as Unique and different by both men and women, but it had a positive connotation... now that I'm fat I'm just weird. lol :) I'm tired of being told how "wierd" I am. And, I believe that performance appraisals will be better if I am more attractive and I won't look so much like someone you can pick on...

Nothing at all wrong with wanting to improve my circumstances.

No, nothing at all wrong with that :hug:

your Bro'

dave

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith