Country
China
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
12 QUESTIONS

12个问题

Happy New year everyone. Growth in grace is an ongoing thing: 2 Peter 3:18.

Have you grown in grace this past year? It's time to examine your life: 2 Corinthians 13:5.

Here are 12 questions to ask ourselves.- Be honest with yourself and God

祝大家新年快乐。在恩典中的成长是一个持续的事情:彼得后书3:18。

在过去的一年里,你在恩典中成长了吗?是时候审视你的人生了:哥林多后书13:5。

这里有12个要问自己的问题。—对自己和上帝诚实

1. DO YOU LOVE GOD'S WORD MORE?

1. 你更爱上帝的话语吗?

Psalm 119:97 – ‘O how love thy law! It is my meditation all the day.’

诗篇 119:97 我何等爱慕你的律法、终日不住地思想。

Do you have a passion for the word of God? I am not asking if you read it more. Has it become like honey to you? Every time you read it, does God speak directly to you? Can you say the same words above? I mean when you are slogging through Leviticus or the first ten chapters of 1 Chronicles, can you say Oh how I love to read the bible

你对上帝的话语有热情吗?我不是问你是否读得更多。它对你来说像蜂蜜吗?每次你读它的时候,上帝是否直接对你说话?你能说出上面同样的话吗?我的意思是,当你苦读利未记或历代志上的前十章时,你会说,哦,我多么喜欢读圣经啊。

2. DO YOU LOVE SPENDING TIME IN PRAYER?

2. 你喜欢花时间祈祷吗?

Now here is a biggie! I struggle here, I must admit. One minute spent praying is worth a hundred doing anything else. Prayer is the Christian's vital breath; it is his lifeblood. We just talk to our heavenly Father. We talk to the ones we love.. Amen! If we love God, then we will spend more and more time with Him. How much time do we spend communing with God? The average daily time is 7-10 minutes for the average Christian, I ask myself, why is that?. Would you give your wife ten minutes per day?

现在有个大问题!我必须承认,我在这里很挣扎。花在祈祷上的一分钟抵得上做其他事情上的一百分钟。祷告是基督徒最重要的呼吸;这是他的命脉。我们只是和天父交谈。我们和我们爱的人交谈。阿门!如果我们爱上帝,我们就会花更多的时间与他在一起。我们花了多少时间与上帝相交?基督徒平均每天花7-10分钟,我问自己,为什么会这样?你会每天给你妻子十分钟吗?

3. ARE YOU MORE INVOLVED IN SPIRITUAL WARFARE?

3.你是否更多地参与属灵之战?

If you hadn't noticed, the Christian is a warrior. He/she is engaged in a desperate battle. In Ephesians 6, we are told to arm ourselves with spiritual weapons that will overcome the devil, etc. We need to be in hand-to-hand combat. The Roman soldiers whom Paul saw were always ready to fight. They obeyed their Commanding Officer and would go anywhere to fight for his cause. There is no let-up brothers and sisters; let's be engaged in warfare. Let's say like Paul at the end of his life.. I HAVE FOUGHT A GOOD FIGHT!!!

如果你没注意到,基督徒是战士。他/她正在孤注一掷地战斗。在以弗所书第6章,我们被告知要用属灵的武器来武装自己,以战胜魔鬼等等。我们需要白刃战。保罗看到的罗马士兵时刻准备着战斗。他们服从他们的指挥官,愿意去任何地方为他的事业而战。兄弟姐妹之间没有松口;让我们参与战争吧。就像保罗在他生命的最后。我打了一场漂亮的仗!!!

4. DO YOU LOVE GOD AND YOUR FELLOW BELIEVERS MORE AND MORE?

4. 你是否越来越爱上帝和你的信徒?

Jesus said the two greatest commandments were to love God and love your neighbour. Is God our first love or just one of many? This was the problem with the children of Israel. They loved God, but He was just one of many loves. He wants and demands your undiluted love. Do we also have pure love for our brethren, whoever they are? I am in China and can't understand much of what people say and likewise they also of me; but we love each other. There is a powerful and pure love between us. Do you show it to your fellow believers, not just in words but in actions?

耶稣说最大的两条诫命就是爱上帝和爱你的邻居。上帝是我们的初恋,还是众多爱情中的一个?这就是以色列人的问题。他们爱上帝,但他只是众多爱中的一种。他想要并要求你纯粹的爱。我们对我们的弟兄,无论他们是谁,也有纯洁的爱吗?我在中国,听不懂很多人说的话,他们也听不懂我;但我们彼此相爱。我们之间有一种强大而纯洁的爱。你不仅在言语上,而且在行动上向你的信徒同伴表明了爱吗?

5. DO YOU LOVE TO HEAR GOD'S VOICE?

5. 你喜欢听上帝的声音吗?

Before Adam and Eve fell, they loved to hear God's voice. It is so sad to hear God's words in the garden.. God calls to them when they are hiding. This year when God speaks, let us not say like Adam:. "I am afraid because of some sin," but like Samuel, who said: "Speak Lord for thy servant hears." When God speaks to us, may we have open ears and eager hearts. Jesus says “My sheep hear My voice and they love to hear it..” HOW SWEET IS THE VOICE OF GOD TO THE BELIEVER.? AMEN. HOW SWEET IS IT TO YOU, MY FRIEND?

在亚当和夏娃堕落之前,他们喜欢听上帝的声音。在花园里听到上帝的话是如此悲伤。上帝在他们躲藏的时候呼唤他们。今年当上帝说话时,让我们不要像亚当那样说:"我因罪害怕"但就像撒母耳说的"主啊,愿你的仆人听见"。当上帝对我们说话时,愿我们有敞开的耳朵和热切的心。耶稣说:“我的羊听见我的声音,他们也爱听” 。上帝的声音对信徒来说是多么甜美啊。阿们。你觉得这有多甜蜜,我的朋友?

6. DO YOU SHARE THE GOSPEL MORE?

6. 你是否更多地分享福音?

The Great Commission is to share the gospel with people in our locality. Some of us, like me, have been called to China. You may not be called to some far country. You may still live in the same neighbourhood that you were born in, but the Commission remains the same. Go out and share the gospel! We are not to stay in our comfortable churches and expect people to come to us. Remember. what we do is a CO-MISSION, between you and God. It is God's power filling weak vessels like us. Have you spoken to anyone about the gospel this year? Have you invited anyone to church this year?

大的使命是与我们当地的人分享福音。我们中的一些人,像我一样,被召到中国。你可能不会被召唤到遥远的国度。你可能仍然住在你出生的地方,但委员会仍会保持不变。走出去分享福音!我们不应该待在舒适的教会里,期待别人到我们这里来。记住。我们所做的是你和上帝之间的一个共同使命。这是上帝的力量充满我们这样脆弱的心灵。今年你跟人讲过福音吗?今年你邀请别人去教堂了吗?

7. DO YOU LOVE THE WORLD LESS?

7. 你不爱这个世界了吗?

1 John 2:15 –“ Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.” Do we obey this command? To obey this command, we truly need to be loving Jesus more. In the words of the chorus:

约翰一书 2:15—“不要爱世界和世界上的事。人若爱世界,爱父的心就不在他里面了”。 我们遵守这个命令了吗?为了遵守这个命令,我们真的需要更加爱耶稣。用副歌中的话说:

TURN YOUR EYES OPEN JESUS

LOOK FULL IN HIS WONDERFUL FACE

AND THE THINGS OF THE WORLD

WILL GROW STRANGELY DIM

IN THE LIGHT OF HUS GLORY AND GRACE.

www.casgv.org/Hymnary/Hymnary-H509.pps

睁开你的眼睛,耶稣

仔细看看他那张漂亮的脸

世上的事

在他的荣耀和恩典中

会变得异常暗淡。

www.casgv.org/Hymnary/Hymnary-H509.pps

Do we love the world less or more than we did last year?

我们对这个世界的爱是比去年少了还是多了?

What do you spend your time doing?

你把时间都花在了什么上?

Do you spend more time on worldly or heavenly things?

你花更多的时间在世俗的事情上还是天上的事情上?

8. ARE YOU IN FULL CONTROL OF YOUR WORDS?

8. 你能完全控制你的话吗?

The tongue is called an unruly evil in James 3. Are you more in control of your tongue than you were last year? One of the pieces of evidence of a growing Christian is that you are in control of your tongue. Are your words sweeter than last year? We ask what is the defining quality of a Christian? In my estimation, it is the ability through the Holy Spirit to control his/her tongue

在雅各书第三章中,舌头被称为不守规矩的恶物。你比去年更能控制自己的舌头了吗?一个正在成长的基督徒的证据之一就是你能控制你的舌头。你的话比去年更甜吗?我们要问基督徒的品质是什么?在我看来,这是通过圣灵控制自己舌头的能力。

9. ARE YOU MORE OBEDIENT TO GOD?

9. 你对上帝更顺从吗?

Jesus says ”If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.” Obedience to God is one of the greatest characteristics of the Christian. As we said earlier, Paul talks about the Roman soldier. These soldiers obeyed their Commanding Officer. Are you obeying your Commander? - God himself?. Obedience to the commands and call of God is essential to progress in the Christian life. Has God called you to do something this year and you are still refusing?. It is time to obey that call, don't make excuses like Jonah and Moses did, although they obeyed, it took God to virtually twist their arm to get them to obey.

耶稣说:“你们若爱我,就必遵守我的命令。”顺服上帝是基督徒最大的特征之一。我们之前说过,保罗谈到罗马士兵。这些士兵服从他们的指挥官。你听从指挥官的话了吗?—上帝自己?顺服上帝的诫命和呼召,是基督徒生活进步的必要条件。上帝今年有没有呼召你去做什么事,而你仍然拒绝?现在是时候服从这个呼召了,不要像约拿和摩西那样找借口,尽管他们服从了,但上帝实际上是用了他们的胳膊才让他们服从的。

10. IS THERE A GREATER EXCELLENCE IN ALL YOU DO?

10. 你所做的一切还有比这更卓越的吗?

Ephesians 6:5-9 and Colossians 3:17 give us a blueprint for living: We are to do all for the glory of God. Whether it is washing up or preaching, we are to do everything for His glory. If we are washing, we should wash up as if Jesus was going to drink out of that cup or glass. Is our work done in an a more excellent way than it was last year?

以弗所书6:5-9和歌罗西书3:17给了我们一个生活的蓝图:我们所做的一切都是为了荣耀上帝。无论是洗碗,是讲道,我们都要为他的荣耀而作。如果我们在洗手,我们应该像耶稣要从那个杯子或玻璃杯里喝完水一样洗手。我们的工作比去年做得更好了吗?

11. DO YOU WEEP FOR SOULS MORE AND IN REPENTANCE?

11. 你是否更多地为灵魂哭泣,为悔改而哭泣?

I love Jeremiah; he wept so much. But he is not the only one who weeps in scripture. Our Saviour weeps at the grave of Lazarus. We need to cry over our sin... we need to be in sorrow for our sin. We need to have compassion like Jesus had for a world that is dying.. He wept over Jerusalem. Look at Paul in Romans 9:1-3, and his pain for his own people, Israel. Do you have the same pain for your community and country? When was the last time you cried in repentance? When was the last time you cried to God in prayer for your family, community and country? This year has been terrible, Covid has devasted many countries and communities, do we weep for them?

我爱耶利米;他哭得那么厉害。但他不是唯一一个在圣经中哭泣的人。我们的救主在拉撒路的墓前哭泣。我们需要为我们的罪哭泣。我们需要为我们的罪忧伤。我们需要像耶稣那样对这个即将灭亡的世界怀有同情心。他为耶路撒冷哀哭。看看罗马书9:1-3中的保罗,以及他为自己的子民以色列所受的痛苦。你对你的社区和国家有同样的痛苦吗?你上次哭着忏悔是什么时候?你最后一次为你的家庭、社区和国家向上帝祷告是什么时候?今年是可怕的一年,新冠疫情摧毁了许多国家和社区,我们为他们哭泣吗?

12. DO YOU HAVE A DEEPER WONDER ABOUT YOUR SALVATION?

12. 你对你的救赎有更深的疑惑吗?

It has been 45 years since I first trusted Christ. It is incredible to me that God loves me and that He sent His Son to die for someone like me. Has the wonder of your salvation grown in the last year? Ever wonder why God should pour his love, mercy and grace upon you? I do.

我第一次信靠基督已经45年了。上帝爱我,他派他的儿子为像我这样的人而死,这对我来说是不可思议的。在过去的一年里,你救恩的奇迹有增长吗?有没有想过为什么上帝要把他的爱、怜悯和恩典倾注在你身上?我有。

David prayed that he wouldn't lose the joy of his salvation. I hope you still have the wonder of a little child when it comes to your salvation. I hope it is something that brings you joyful amazement, joyful wonder, and makes you raise your voice in praise to your Saviour.

大卫祈祷他不会失去得救的喜乐。我希望当你面对救赎时,你仍有孩童般的好奇。我希望它能带给你喜悦的惊奇,使你高声赞美你的救主。

There are other questions you can ask yourself, but these are a good way to start.

你还可以问自己其他问题,但这些都是一个很好的开始。

When we get to the end of 2023, may we be able to answer all the questions, by saying "YES I have."

当我们到了2023年底,希望我们能够回答所有的问题,说“是的,我有。”

God bless you,

上祝福你,

Keith