Chicago Organized Retail Burglary Ring Allegedly Led by Newly Arrived Illegal Aliens

RoBo1988

Sep 3, 2021
Dayton OH
✟93,614.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was hoping that once enough people realized the unprecedented numbers of rapes of women and child sex trafficking that enough Americans would stand up to the Biden administration border policies. When that didn't happen I, and many others, have tried to emphasize that the crime problem will spread throughout the country. The cartels have made big money from trafficking, the Biden administration facilitated by not DNA checking all kids to make sure they were with a relative and sending the children to a location of their choice. With very open borders, when MS-13 loses a member due to the U.S. government arresting and prosecuting and jailing that member, an expensive task, now ten more recruits can be sent to take his place. With big money comes bribery, that's what happened in Mexico, the cartels expanded into almost every walk of life. You can bet the money will flow to U.S. politicians and judges and our young people who want to make a fast buck.
They're doing the jobs Americans won't do...

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,526.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I can’t even be bothered to do my ‘going out on a limb’ bit anymore.

Then don't.

These false threads of boiler plate right wing talking points that are uniformly inaccurate need to stop

You would imagine them easy to disprove...but there's literally people protesting store closures and they surely have a reason. They seem upset that the only location nearby with groceries or pharmaceuticals is leaving for good.

You would have us believe the reasons aren't related to the rampant looting of these locations....despite them reporting rampant looting.

I fully believe that some survey put together by retailers isn't saying that they are being constantly robbed at unusual rates....just like it does surprise me when the tobacco industry says smoking doesn't cause lung cancer.

They are retailers after all. They know such reports get read...and people are less inclined to go out and shop if the shop is a crime hotspot.

It’s against to rule here to say ‘fake news’. It should be against the rules to post fake news.

Who determines what's fake?

I'm reminded of masks and 6 foot distancing, mandatory lockdowns, and mandatory vaccines.

Upvote 0