On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
LOL,... as good as that is by itself, I just heard Dante Santori assert that good guys are counter-spraying, in one of his you-gotta-check-this-out videos. This one addresses the bio part of a bio-tech behavior referred to as "shapeshifting", which is aided by Chemtrail ingredients.
You have no idea the level of complexity...
Regardless, his production team has a lot of talent. Scan his channel.

Upvote 0

notforgotten

Child of God
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2012
Tustin, California
Visit site
✟100,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I don't know what to think of "chemtrails". I have never witnessed one myself. It appears to me that people are putting too much on them. I think I'll sit this one out. God bless.

• Winner
Reactions: Almost there
Upvote 0

Zurückschlagen

Weiß und Blau
Jan 8, 2017
Europe
✟20,669.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Don't open your windows then. And don't drink water. And don't eat food. Water has chlorine. Food has GMO. You get the point?

We can't do anything about it. We can just pray to be stronger and more united so we can stand a chance. Because united we stand, divided we fall.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't know what to think of "chemtrails". I have never witnessed one myself. It appears to me that people are putting too much on them. I think I'll sit this one out. God bless.
You don't know what one is if you really think you haven't seen one.

Reactions: J.T.
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Don't open your windows then. And don't drink water. And don't eat food. Water has chlorine. Food has GMO. You get the point?

We can't do anything about it. We can just pray to be stronger and more united so we can stand a chance. Because united we stand, divided we fall.
Oh please, spare me the hopelessness.
I filter my water an buy organic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,565.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single

Upvote 0

SPF

Feb 7, 2017
ATL
✟142,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
In the above video that plane is dumping fuel, not creating a chemtrail. It's happened to me before when on a plane. Planes will dump fuel during emergency situations. On my plane flight,which had 3 engines, the middle engine on top went out about 45 minutes after take off. We were on our way back to the States from Puerto Rico. The plane was quite full. On the way back, the Captain alerted everyone that they would as a precaution and as a goal of lightening the plane, be dumping fuel. That's exactly what it looked like.

Also, if there was a super secret chemtrail conspiracy the last place they would put a chemtrail nozzle would be on the wing where everyone could look out and see it. Use some common sense here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,565.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
In the above video that plane is dumping fuel, not creating a chemtrail. It's happened to me before when on a plane. Planes will dump fuel during emergency situations. On my plane flight,which had 3 engines, the middle engine on top went out about 45 minutes after take off. We were on our way back to the States from Puerto Rico. The plane was quite full. On the way back, the Captain alerted everyone that they would as a precaution and as a goal of lightening the plane, be dumping fuel. That's exactly what it looked like.

Also, if there was a super secret chemtrail conspiracy the last place they would put a chemtrail nozzle would be on the wing where everyone could look out and see it. Use some common sense here.
I'm sure that's what they told you.

Have you checked them? Perhaps they were reptiles in disguise.

Upvote 0

Ajflyguy7

Aug 12, 2017
Central Coast, California
✟23,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I can't believe that people think this is actually a thing. I have flown aircraft for the US Navy and there is definitely no "chemtrail" switch. Aviation is all about saving weight, why would they add an additional tank to aircraft that makes it less efficient and more costly to operate? Why would the people in charge of "chemtrails" do this when they know it would poison them as well? Such a dumb conspiracy theory, it doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: Spikey
Upvote 0

TBDude65

Fossil Finder (TM)
Dec 26, 2016
Tennessee
✟26,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I can't believe that people think this is actually a thing. I have flown aircraft for the US Navy and there is definitely no "chemtrail" switch. Aviation is all about saving weight, why would they add an additional tank to aircraft that makes it less efficient and more costly to operate? Why would the people in charge of "chemtrails" do this when they know it would poison them as well? Such a dumb conspiracy theory, it doesn't make any sense.
Our reptilian overlords care not about the weight of your aircraft!

Upvote 0