God bless the Working class
Apr 13, 2008
were am I ?!?
✟18,321.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I know politics freak people out but This video said a lot to me about this man and coupled with His Pro-life stand Im now supporting Him as apposed to before when I was begrudgingly voting for him because he was the more conservative canidate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQsckD9trn4

Last edited:
Reactions: MariaRegina

GBTWC

Apr 13, 2008
were am I ?!?
✟18,321.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Kind of like Obama said in his speech last night. McCain is a great and patriotic man who loves his country, and he wants the best for the country... it's just that he doesn't truly know what is best for the country.

Good video, btw.
you mean like not murdering unborn babies and marriage is between a man and a woman

Upvote 0

AureateDawn

Love & Peace
May 2, 2006
Knoxville, TN
✟12,273.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
you mean like not murdering unborn babies and marriage is between a man and a woman

I think it's sad how the Republican party has essentially hijacked Christianity. If you really compare a list of the two parties and their stances, as I have done recently, I think that, just barely, the Democrats have more Christian stances than the Republicans. It's just that Republicans ridiculously overhype abortion and gay marriage and make that out to be as if those are the two main issues a Christian should base their vote on.

Upvote 0

GBTWC

Apr 13, 2008
were am I ?!?
✟18,321.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I think it's sad how the Republican party has essentially hijacked Christianity. If you really compare a list of the two parties and their stances, as I have done recently, I think that, just barely, the Democrats have more Christian stances than the Republicans. It's just that Republicans ridiculously overhype abortion and gay marriage and make that out to be as if those are the two main issues a Christian should base their vote on.
the deal closer to me is that he supports the murder of unborn babies I dont care if he's DEM. REP. GREEN, or LIBERATARIAN. Labels are worthless its you action that counts

BTW heres a link to my photo album where you can see a picture of my 20 week old unborn Baby boy (praise God) that according to Obama it would be Ok to murder http://christianforums.com/album.php?albumid=112

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Reader Antonius

Lector et Didascalus
Nov 26, 2007
Patriarchate of Old Rome
Visit site
✟32,048.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
the deal closer to me is that he supports the murder of unborn babies I dont care if he's DEM. REP. GREEN, or LIBERATARIAN. Labels are worthless its you action that counts

Amen. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

AureateDawn

Love & Peace
May 2, 2006
Knoxville, TN
✟12,273.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
But voting based on your Christian beliefs cannot solely include abortion (and perhaps gay marriage). To truly vote Christian, I think you would need to line up each candidate's beliefs and see who has more Christian stances on things.

For me, I did that at got Obama, just barely. You might do it and get McCain. I'm just saying it doesn't need to be a vote based primarily on abortion.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GBTWC

Apr 13, 2008
were am I ?!?
✟18,321.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
But voting based on your Christian beliefs cannot solely include abortion (and perhaps gay marriage). To truly vote Christian, I think you would need to line up each candidate's beliefs and see who has more Christian stances on things.

For me, I did that at got Obama, just barely. You might do it and get McCain. I'm just saying it doesn't need to be a vote based primarily on abortion.
what issues do you think are more important than the sanctity of life ? Btw you'll be hard pressed to find any info at all about it on Oboma's site but Ill Give you help becouse after searching around for a while I figured out that he believes murdering an unborn child is a womans right so its under womens issues

a side note as Im aware there are people out there that might read this that have made the mistake of having an abortion please understand my harsh language towards this issue is not pointed towards those whov'e made this mistake and are now truly repentent (God is merciful)but its pointed towards those who would support this murder of innocent life from this moment on

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.