Visit site
✟36,460.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Liberals
This thread is dedicated to all of you who would love to have a temporary or walk-on role on LOST. :clap:

You can set the scene, define your character, and then engage in an imaginary dialogue with your favourite LOST characters.

It can be on the island, or in a backstory!

Have Fun! Be creative!

JewelInHisCrown

Contributor
Nov 28, 2003
United States
Visit site
✟17,252.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I would like to be one of the tailies that just came out of hiding, who strikes up an affair with Sawyer and they run off and meet up in the hatch when it is his turn to push the numbers. LOL (Remember, this is my fantasy guest role, the hatch is still in tact in my fantasy. LOL)

Upvote 0

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm one of the mental patients in Hurley's hospital. I help Libby escape and give her the phone number of a wonderful man on the outside by the name of Alvar Hanso, who can help her with money to set up a new life.

Upon my release, I return to my home in Australia (it'll be another backstory episode to find out how I ended up in an L.A. hospital :) ) to live with my mum. One rainy night, there's a knock on the door and my biological father is yelling at my mum, trying to see me. Since he's the one that made me mad as a hatter in the first place, I hide in my closet and refuse to come out.

Sometime later, I find out that he has died and my half-brother's plane went down while taking pop's body home to be buried.

(I think I'm obsessed with this half-sister of Jack's! :D)

Reactions: MtDoraAngel
Upvote 0

MightyHalo

Your Friendly Neighborhood Mighty Halo!
Jun 19, 2005
TEXAS USA
Visit site
✟18,104.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The Scene is not a flashback... I am children's book illustrator living just south of Austin... I am online... the camera gently pushes in over my shoulder as I IM Libertychic... suddenly the keyboard goes hay-wire and starts typing 4 - 8 - 15 - 16 -23 -42 over and over again... I freak out and hop in my car and head for the airport, just knowing that I can make it to the Yahoo headquarters in Los Angeles in time to yell at them for messing up my joyful messaging experience. My breaks go out and my car punches through the gate of the airport. I crash through the window and my belt gets stuck on a plane that is taking off for Los Angeles. I am carried through the air through freezing tempatures while trying to free myself from my belt. Once free I fall 234 feet and land on the nose of flight 493 headed for Austrailia. I cling on for dear life. The camera reveals the beautiful country of Austrailia, however I cannot hold on in time and slide off the nose of the plane landing on a giant YAHOO SMILIE FACE! ... no... this cant be... Its really a hot air balloon... I try to hang on but end up tearing tiny holes in the balloon.. which spirals the tiny balloon out of control... over my shoulder the camera reveals a quaint little Island with the a giant letter "S" in the sand. The camera then cuts to a shot from the island and its shark infested waters. A tattered but very much in love interacial couple are hugging on the sands. In the background my body falls into the ocean and is devoured by sharks, orca whales and giant squids.

FIN

Upvote 0