United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yes, I wouldnt trade mine for anything. They grow on you very quickly
Yes, they do grow on you and you love them and they are family.

Morning folks and as always Love,Adore,Cherish,Enjoy,Honor,Respect,Obey,Glorify,Bless,Praise Worship and anything else that is good the Trinity always forever! How is everyone doing? Hopefully better then me.
Hi James. Hope you have a good day. I am doing okay. What's wrong?

Upvote 0

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Suzy looks adorable after being groomed. She looks like a different dog. I like how she looks better when she is shaved down. I think she is cooler, too, in this hot apartment. She is not panting any more. I just love her to death!!

Upvote 0

James Is Back

CF's Official Locksmith
Aug 21, 2014
Oklahoma
✟32,480.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yes, they do grow on you and you love them and they are family.

Hi James. Hope you have a good day. I am doing okay. What's wrong?

I had some sever colon spams along with an upset stomach and trips to the toilet but doing fine now other then some soreness in my intestinal region. I forgot when I copied that to eliminate that last part. Glad you're ok Ruth though :)

Upvote 0

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I had some sever colon spams along with an upset stomach and trips to the toilet but doing fine now other then some soreness in my intestinal region. I forgot when I copied that to eliminate that last part. Glad you're ok Ruth though :)
I'm sorry you had those intestinal problems. I know what those are like. I have IBS but I take a med. now that stops it. I'm happy for you that you feel better now.

Upvote 0

Bon Bon

I love you Lord with all my heart.
Mar 23, 2015
Vermont
✟15,822.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
I am sorry my friends, but this forum is messing with my computer way too much and mostly is giving me an error message anyway that the forum is too busy to access it to spend my time here. I have really loved all of you that I have met here and I know that God has so much in store for all of you in you lives. I will be just fine in my new environment as I am going to get involved in the Women's Bible Study next week at the Church I am getting involved with here in Vermont. Thank you all for your support. I will continue to pray for all of you and for this forum. Bless you all, Bonni.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

James Is Back

CF's Official Locksmith
Aug 21, 2014
Oklahoma
✟32,480.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Ruth, you said you take something for IBS, what is it? I have that as well and I take a generic metamucil which has worked well until recently. I have an appointment the end of next week so would like to know what you take.

Ditto on what Psalms said on what you are taking for IBS?

Upvote 0

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Ruth, you said you take something for IBS, what is it? I have that as well and I take a generic metamucil which has worked well until recently. I have an appointment the end of next week so would like to know what you take.
I sent you a pm about it.

Ditto on what Psalms said on what you are taking for IBS?
I am going to send you a pm about it now.

Upvote 0

James Is Back

CF's Official Locksmith
Aug 21, 2014
Oklahoma
✟32,480.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Susie~Q

John 3:16 God bless you.
Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2011
South Island-New Zealand
✟271,990.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi folks. Just stopping by to say "hi". Hope all is going well.

I have been having trouble with CF too, especially when I go to it on my cell phone. I hope it will be temporary.

I have not been doing too well. Still having hassles with the ovarian issue, no one seems to know what the other one is doing. I have had 4 different docs, not the same one twice, and still, nothing is resolved. This is insane. Now, I am on a wait-list of 4 months for a laprascope, this is scary, if they are so concerned, they why make me wait so long??? I could wait until I got back home to the stats to do this, but, it would cost me around 4 thousand dollars, here, it is no cost. Geesh, what stress.

You can sure tell that Autumn is in the air, been having cooler days and cooler nights, I love it, it is great for walking with the doggies.

Well, talk to you folks later. :hug:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.