Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
So sorry you are having that problem Bonni. I was having issues with Chrome but not at this site. Maybe you could talk to the admins in the Member Services Center here and tell them what is happening with your computer here and they may have some ideas or suggestions for you. I really like having you here and hope you can stay.

Upvote 0

Bon Bon

I love you Lord with all my heart.
Mar 23, 2015
Vermont
✟15,822.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Have you tried cleaning your cookies,using an ad blocker and maybe try if you have another computer or a mobile device like an ipad,kindle,etc to see if that would work?
I have cleaned my cookies, and have tried both my laptop and desk top and it is only happening with this site on both computers and any browsers I am using. After I logged out this last time I went to log back in about 30 minutes later again and once again it would not allow me until right now and now it is 11:40 p.m. and time to go to bed. It is very frustrating.

Upvote 0

Bon Bon

I love you Lord with all my heart.
Mar 23, 2015
Vermont
✟15,822.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
So sorry you are having that problem Bonni. I was having issues with Chrome but not at this site. Maybe you could talk to the admins in the Member Services Center here and tell them what is happening with your computer here and they may have some ideas or suggestions for you. I really like having you here and hope you can stay.
I might just have to do that because it has to be this forum that is messing up my computer because no other site I visit is doing anything remotely like this and it only started several days ago when I joined here.

Upvote 0

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Goodnight Ruth,Sweet dreams
Thank you sunshine!

:wave:

Night folks and as always Love,Adore,Cherish,Enjoy,Honor,Respect,Obey,Glorify,Bless,Praise Worship and anything else that is good the Trinity always forever! Have a good night/morning/afternoon/evening everyone!
Hi James.:wave:

I might just have to do that because it has to be this forum that is messing up my computer because no other site I visit is doing anything remotely like this and it only started several days ago when I joined here.
I sure hope it can be resolved.

Talk to the admins as this site has been having a few issues but the admins are sorting it out
:wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Here is the after picture of Suzy after she was groomed:
THU0npY.jpg

Upvote 0

psalms 91

Legend
Dec 27, 2004
✟127,276.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I was tired when I got up, too. I went to Dunkin Donuts and had a breakfast sandwich and 3 shots of espresso. That woke me up! :)
lol yes that will definitely wake you up. Suzy looks really good, glad you have her as they are great company

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.