Do you celebrate the anniversary of your baptism? If so, how?

• Total voters

Glassful_of_Violets

Nov 2, 2016
Canada
✟15,258.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hello dear Forum!
In 9 days, I will celebrate the 3rd anniversary of my baptism. In many ways, this was the most important, meaningful day of my life!!!! <3 I really want to do something special to commemorate my journey and my walk with God for three years. I would welcome your suggestions and love to hear your feedback!
God bless!

JESUS=G.O.A.T

Dec 29, 2016
Houston
✟68,441.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hello dear Forum!
In 9 days, I will celebrate the 3rd anniversary of my baptism. In many ways, this was the most important, meaningful day of my life!!!! <3 I really want to do something special to commemorate my journey and my walk with God for three years. I would welcome your suggestions and love to hear your feedback!
God bless!

I haven't had the holy ghost for a year yet but when I do I will celebrate for sure!

Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello dear Forum!
God bless!
Celebrate by going again into the water. That doesn't negate the first time... it is just a recommitting to your Lord. And, it is something you can do without a pastor... just you and the Lord. :)

Upvote 0

Chaplain David

CF Chaplain
Nov 26, 2007
USA
✟284,152.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello dear Forum!
God bless!
I feel the same way although by Baptism was a few years earlier. The best thing to do IMO to show gratitude and joy is by praising the Lord. It can be done in your own words. It can be in church or in the privacy of your home. Just tell the Lord what He has done for you and how grateful you are. You can be yourself with Him. What do you think?

Upvote 0

MWood

Jan 7, 2013
✟130,041.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I feel the same way although by Baptism was a few years earlier. The best thing to do IMO to show gratitude and joy is by praising the Lord. It can be done in your own words. It can be in church or in the privacy of your home. Just tell the Lord what He has done for you and how grateful you are. You can be yourself with Him. What do you think?
:oldthumbsup:This I do all day every day.

Upvote 0