Celebrate God's goodness with MyLilyintheValley (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewSong

♪♫♫♪♫
Nov 8, 2004
✟47,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
MyLilyintheValley said:
I want to thank you all for coming by and giving me kind words and hugs.
Yes, I am doing fine, so is Kathy. I have not heard from BV. Went to church this morning and after lunch took a nap. Will be going back for the night services shortly.
Love and hugs to you all :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh dear sweet MyLily I sure do appreciate you. Enjoy your church services dearie. Many hugs and prayers for you and Kathy today. :hug: :hug: :hug:

My love to you,

NewSong

Upvote 0

JewelInHisCrown

Contributor
Nov 28, 2003
United States
Visit site
✟17,252.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hi Betty :hug: :wave:

Wanted to come in and say HELLO and good night at the same time. I was out all day with my best friend...we went over to my sister's house, my niece's birthday was yesterday so we spent the afternoon with them (My sister who suffers from severe depression came and she had a good day so I was SO happy!!)...then when my hubby got out of work, we went out to dinner with him. So it was a looooong day. I wanted to come on and give you my good night wishes and say I was thinking about you & thinking about Kathy. I hope you are ok!

Hello to everyone too...wanted to address you all and say hello :wave: and send you all my love. I wish you all a wonderful night sleep, sweet dreams, and a wonderful & blessed day from God tomorrow. You are all special to me - especially you Betty...:hug:
Love
Jodi

PS - If you all could keep me in prayer, tomorrow morning is my 2hr dentist appointment. :prayer: Hopefully all will go ok. He has got to do so much other stuff in there besides tending to the tooth that was abscessed/partial root canal. I I only have 1 more antibiotic pill to take. Been on them all week. :prayer: Hopefully all the infection is out of there.

Reactions: BLUEEYEANGEL
Upvote 0

Hisbygrace

Carried On The Wings Of An Eagle
Sep 22, 2004
California
✟158,418.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi Miss Lily we went camping this weekend and it was awesome. I love being out in the open under God's great canopy. Nothing can bring us closer than being in the midst of some of His greatest creations and magnificent
master pieces....Hugs to you my friend.

Upvote 0

pknwldflwrs

Nov 11, 2005
Oregon
✟1,980.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Betty,
I'm home safe from my brother's house. Such a refreshing time. Praise God.
I'm very thankful for all here who got home safely from their trips.
Praying for you Jodi tomorrow!
Hugs to you Betty. Phewy, forgot to go advanced again. Must be time for bed. Goodnight! Sweet dreams.

Upvote 0

Just4Jesus

Legend
Jan 16, 2006
Alabama
✟81,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
pknwldflwrs said:
Is anyone else having an extra slow time with going from page to page and repping? If not I will know there is something up with this new computer but I just can't believe it if there is! I'm hoping it's just a temporary CF site thing.

I am not having any trouble..:scratch: hmmm. I'm sorry you are having trouble. I hope you have a good night.:hug:

Good Night MyLily, I hope you have sweet dreams. See you all later..:hug:

1012-017-15-1071.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JJay

A loving Spirit
Site Supporter
May 12, 2004
Visit site
✟34,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just4Jesus said:
I am not having any trouble..:scratch: hmmm. I'm sorry you are having trouble. I hope you have a good night.:hug:

Good Night MyLily, I hope you have sweet dreams. See you all later..:hug:

1012-017-15-1071.gif

Good morning to all you night owls :D

Good morning.

Hi everyone.. Have a goodday today.

Upvote 0

JewelInHisCrown

Contributor
Nov 28, 2003
United States
Visit site
✟17,252.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
pknwldflwrs said:
Hello Betty,
I'm home safe from my brother's house. Such a refreshing time. Praise God.
I'm very thankful for all here who got home safely from their trips.
Praying for you Jodi tomorrow!
Hugs to you Betty. Phewy, forgot to go advanced again. Must be time for bed. Goodnight! Sweet dreams.
Thank you SO much Lori. Have a blessed day. I'll be on later this afternoon. :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.