Celebrate God's goodness with MyLilyintheValley (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyLilyintheValley

Consider the lilies; they toil not.
Jul 7, 2005
✟35,952.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

MyLilyintheValley

Consider the lilies; they toil not.
Jul 7, 2005
✟35,952.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Need to get ready for church. Glad you all stopped by today:hug:

356.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JewelInHisCrown

Contributor
Nov 28, 2003
United States
Visit site
✟17,252.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hi Betty,
Wanted to answer you from the other thread...I had a good day at work. Thanks for asking...we were busy as anything, but at least it makes the day go by fast.

How was your day? You are probably at service now. I hope you have a great service and you leave feeling renewed.

I hope you & Kathy had a great day as well as everyone on this thread. By the way, what a great son-in-law you have...what a sweet thing he said a few posts up.

Update on my friends Dad...she saw him today. He has some slurred speech, but not as bad as she thought. He had a CAT scan and the results haven't come back yet. They tried to give him an MRI..he totally flipped out in the tube and carried on so much that he almost gave himself another stroke. The doctors are going to decide what to do because he has to be awake for the MRI and he doesn't even want to be sedated. He refuses to go in it...he says he feels like he is in a coffin. This hospital he is in is a major trauma center, a teaching hospital, you would think they would have an open MRI, but they don't :scratch: So he is holding his own. Just praying that the doctors can help him without the aide of this test.

I have you in prayer for your cataract surgery for May 2nd. :prayer:

Sending hugs over to you guys!! :hug: :hug:
Love
Jodi

Upvote 0

JewelInHisCrown

Contributor
Nov 28, 2003
United States
Visit site
✟17,252.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Wanted to come on again and say Good Night to all my Lily thread friends....tonight is "Lost"...so going to get ready for my show..spend a little time with my hubby and my kitty cat before it starts at 9pm.

I wish you all tons of blessings, sweet dreams, and a beautiful day tomorrow. I'll "see" you in the morning.
Special :hug:'s go out to Betty & Kathy!
Jodi :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
May 21, 2005
✟19,742.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
JewelInHisCrown said:
Hi Betty,
Wanted to answer you from the other thread...I had a good day at work. Thanks for asking...we were busy as anything, but at least it makes the day go by fast.

I hope you & Kathy had a great day as well as everyone on this thread. By the way, what a great son-in-law you have...what a sweet thing he said a few posts up.

Update on my friends Dad... Just praying that the doctors can help him without the aide of this test.

I have you in prayer for your cataract surgery for May 2nd. :prayer:

Sending hugs over to you guys!! :hug: :hug:
Love
Jodi

Glad your day was good Jewel, and I appreciate the kind words about my husband. Will be praying for your friend's dad. I appreciate the prayers for my mom. I know God will keep her, but I am praying too.:hug:

Goodnight sweet ones. Love you Jodi, Mom, and Starr and other friends on thread. Calling it a night. Love you.

Upvote 0

pknwldflwrs

Nov 11, 2005
Oregon
✟1,980.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
MyLilyintheValley said:
Doing fine, Lori. How are you?:wave:

Oh good to hear that.:thumbsup: :hug: :wave:
I could be better but I know I could be a lot worse so trying to just be thankful for that and a lot more. :angel:
If I take time to think of all I'm thankful for maybe it will melt my worries away. :) Love and hugs to you. :hug: :hug: and goodnight :sleep: :sleep:

Reactions: BLUEEYEANGEL
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.