Caught on Video: Vandals Deface Catholic Cathedral in San Diego with Blasphemous Graffiti

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,670,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is tragic! Please pray for this parish!

Fr. Daniel Shaba of St. Peter Chaldean Catholic Cathedral in San Diego, Calif. posted disturbing images and video footage of vandals defacing the church with spray paint on Sun., Sept. 27.

The vandals painted pentagrams, upside-down crosses, “white power,” swastikas, “BLM,” and more on the front of the Chaldean cathedral.

Fr. Shaba asked social media users to “pray for the criminals who did this” and that “it reminded me to pray for my brethren in Iraq that are facing persecution.”

This is one of many attacks on Catholic churches throughout the United States within the last year.

Continued below.
Caught on Video: Vandals Deface Catholic Cathedral in San Diego with Blasphemous Graffiti |

• Informative
Reactions: Tone

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
This is tragic! Please pray for this parish!

Fr. Daniel Shaba of St. Peter Chaldean Catholic Cathedral in San Diego, Calif. posted disturbing images and video footage of vandals defacing the church with spray paint on Sun., Sept. 27.

The vandals painted pentagrams, upside-down crosses, “white power,” swastikas, “BLM,” and more on the front of the Chaldean cathedral.

Fr. Shaba asked social media users to “pray for the criminals who did this” and that “it reminded me to pray for my brethren in Iraq that are facing persecution.”

This is one of many attacks on Catholic churches throughout the United States within the last year.

Continued below.
Caught on Video: Vandals Deface Catholic Cathedral in San Diego with Blasphemous Graffiti |

I didn't hear about this until this thread and I live down the street.

Looked a bit organized wouldn't you say?

Upvote 0