Visit site
✟40,090.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I will tell but as I said before, I think the main problem is something I need to sort out in my head.
If I need help I'll shout...

And London is just 2 hours away by train, so I can get there in a flash and would do if I knew people were visiting.
:)

Upvote 0

Cat59

Just me
Aug 28, 2003
Beautiful Wales
Visit site
✟40,090.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Matt wants to go back to nyc, so possibly, unless anyone can suggest anywhere a 15 year old (as he'll be next year) might like to go.
It needs to have bookshops with lots of manga in them.
That's his only criteria.
Our family holiday together was hard work again this year with Tom. I have no clue what to do about it next year. He hates going away from home and gets so heeby geeby none of the rest of us can relax.
And I might see if Mikey and I can get away for his 50th birthday for a weekend together- if only somewhere in this country...
That would be so nice...

Upvote 0

Cat59

Just me
Aug 28, 2003
Beautiful Wales
Visit site
✟40,090.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I worked at Big Claws R Us dancing emporium for a few years. The food was terrible, the changing rooms overun by cockroaches but the tips were excellent and it allowed me to send money home every week to my aged mother in Cardigan Bay.
Don't know what she did with it, as outlets (other than sewerage) are limited there but she never returned the money.
Until the law changed and Dancing Lobster establishments began to open all over. And if truth be told, I got saggy, my claws took longer and longer to get ready and shine up and the tips went to the bright red young things while I was frequently consigned to cloakroom duties.
At last, broken by a week of smelly anoraks and not enough cash, I left to track my way back to Cardigan Bay. I never reached there and ended up here, where I work night in, night out assisting Pixies with their ransom notes...

To be continued...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cat59

Just me
Aug 28, 2003
Beautiful Wales
Visit site
✟40,090.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I think the music...
I got to hear lots of different types of music that if I had stayed in Cardigan Bay I would never have been exposed to. They tended just to listen to Welsh ballads- Calon Lan, for example, whereas I learnt to dance to some real exciting tunes, such as Rock around the Crock, and ballads such as I left my Claw in San Francisco.
Takes me back...

Upvote 0

LibertyChic

Finally Free To Be Me
Dec 23, 2003
Texas, Baby!
Visit site
✟31,827.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Do you think the pixies will take revenge on me for having this blinkie?

awaywiththepixies.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Cat59

Just me
Aug 28, 2003
Beautiful Wales
Visit site
✟40,090.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I take it you don't like Homer much. ;) Why do you dislike him so?
I like Homer but I'd hate to have to live with him!
So dislike is probably not the word...

I've always been partial to Nelson . . . what are your feelings on the Nelson character?
He's not as good looking as you, so I still prefer you...
:kiss:
Here's a picture so people can compare...

Upvote 0