*Catholics* Can we come together and pray?

Porpoise

Aug 8, 2018
United States
✟70,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I was wondering if we could come together and pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet for Invalidusername. He has said he became unable to repent and that it is too late for him.

The Divine Mercy Chaplet

"Say unceasingly the chaplet that I have taught you. Whoever will recite it will receive great mercy at the hour of death. Priests will recommend it to sinners as their last hope of salvation. Even if there were a sinner most hardened, if he were to recite this chaplet only once, he would receive grace from My infinite mercy. I desire that the whole world know My infinite mercy. I desire to grant unimaginable graces to those souls who trust in My mercy." (Diary of St. Faustina, 687)

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,721,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was wondering if we could come together and pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet for Invalidusername. He has said he became unable to repent and that it is too late for him.

The Divine Mercy Chaplet

"Say unceasingly the chaplet that I have taught you. Whoever will recite it will receive great mercy at the hour of death. Priests will recommend it to sinners as their last hope of salvation. Even if there were a sinner most hardened, if he were to recite this chaplet only once, he would receive grace from My infinite mercy. I desire that the whole world know My infinite mercy. I desire to grant unimaginable graces to those souls who trust in My mercy." (Diary of St. Faustina, 687)
The chapel area is a good place for this sort of thing if you want to start one there. You can see the older prayers/novena threads there as well. There is a Divine Mercy thread and St. Faustina's Diary is posted there as well. Here is fine too. Just wanted to make you aware of the Chapel in our forum in case you didn't know. :)

• Informative
Reactions: Porpoise
Upvote 0