Catholic priest who turned from drugs to God takes to TikTok to share vital message with growing following

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,074.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Father Frankie Cicero, whose TikTok evangelization has garnered nearly 14 million likes, tears up in powerful interview with Fox News Digital about his journey to Jesus​

A Catholic priest is reaching the hearts of millions of TikTok users and counting by sharing his story of turning away from drugs and toward a life filled with the Holy Spirit.

Father Frankie Cicero, who has garnered nearly 14 million likes on TikTok, says he has experienced a "wild ride of God's goodness" after turning toward his Savior. The Catholic priest told Fox News Digital that while he grew up Catholic, he "ran away from faith" at 18-years-old after his father, who suffered from drug addiction, abandoned the family - leaving them homeless and on food stamps.

"I was really angry, ultimately, at the Lord, and my anger was misplaced," he said. "I never should have been angry at the Lord. I should have been more angry at my father, but I was angry at the Lord because I was like, ‘I've done everything you've asked of me ... no drugs, no alcohol. I want to save myself for marriage, and this is what you offer me.’ I was angry and I left."

Father Frankie, who found himself indulged in a "lifestyle of drugs, alcohol and promiscuity," was working at a bar when he says one night he felt like everything was going in slow motion. He realized the broken life he had been living and had a desire to come to Jesus.

Continued below.

• Prayers
Reactions: seashale76