Catholic grandma writes beautiful letter to gender-confused granddaughter who asks to be called ‘Mike’

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,680,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
'Know that I love you more than words could ever possibly convey to you,' she said, explaining that her granddaughter’s decision to identify herself by a male name 'does not change my deep love for you.'

(LifeSiteNews) — A Catholic grandmother wrote a beautiful letter to her gender-confused granddaughter expressing both her deep love and serious spiritual and moral anxieties after learning the young woman wanted to be called by a male name.

Although the grandmother later reportedly apologized after the girl said the card made her “uncomfortable,” the letter’s contents express Christian love amid radical gender ideology’s conquest of America’s young people.

The grandmother’s letter was made public in a TikTok video published last week by the granddaughter herself. In the video, the girl explained that the letter came after she told her “parent” she wanted to be called “Mike” when she came home for Christmas.

She said she then received a letter from her grandmother, who addressed her using her “dead name” (i.e. her real name printed on her birth certificate), rather than “Mike.”

The grandmother expressed that she loves and cares about her granddaughter too much to affirm something that is false and promised instead to pray and sacrifice for her.

Continued below

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,361.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married