Catholic churches burned, vandalized over weekend as police investigate: 'Where's the outrage?'

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Again you're misinterpreting what Jesus spoke of.

Remember Jesus here:

“Either declare the tree good and its fruit is good, or declare the tree rotten and its fruit is rotten, for a tree is known by its fruit. You brood of vipers, how can you say good things when you are evil? For from the fullness of the heart the mouth speaks. I tell you, on the day of judgment people will render an account for every careless word they speak. " Matthew 12:33-37

Doesn't seem like Jesus was letting his enemies off the hook here, but even stated that they were evil and the day of judgement would be upon them.
Just a technical question here:
I don't see a portion of that Scripture you posted (verses 33,34,35) they only appear when I roll the mouse over the link, 36 and 37 appear in normal text but those other 3 are coded as well. Is that on my end or does anyone else having that problem?
tulc(is just curious)

Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟188,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Just a technical question here:
I don't see a portion of that Scripture you posted (verses 33,34,35) they only appear when I roll the mouse over the link, 36 and 37 appear in normal text but those other 3 are coded as well. Is that on my end or does anyone else having that problem?
tulc(is just curious)

It must be on your end.

All the verses I linked to are there.

• Friendly
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟822,758.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Again you're misinterpreting what Jesus spoke of.
I'm not misinterpreting anything. You are. What Jesus say about how to respond to evil is plain and you should read Matthew 5 again to understand just what Jesus is saying.

Upvote 0