Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
New series unpacks the dangers of the devil — and the victory of Christ over evil.

Father Carlos Martins of the Companions of the Cross well knows the power of the prayer. For years, he has been the director of the Treasures of the Church ministry that evangelizes by bringing the relics of upwards of 150 saints to churches throughout the United States, plus Canada and a few other countries, for prayerful veneration. Officially, he is a custos reliquiarum(ecclesiastically appointed curate of relics).

Father Martins is also an official exorcist on two continents. As such, seeing and knowing the great needs in today’s morally and spiritually deteriorating culture, he has launched The Exorcist Files podcast. He shared with Register staff writer Joseph Pronechen the reasons for and the details of the show which premiered on iHeart in January.

Continued below.

SashaMaria

He is risen! Alleluia!
Jun 23, 2018
East coast
✟204,115.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
It sounds like a very interesting program. The podcast is available on my Apple podcasts channel and I subscribed but am not sure I’ll listen. When the movie The Exorcist came out we all went to see it. It scared me silly and I don’t think I ever recovered.

Isn’t Father Mark Goring also a member of the Companions of the Cross?

Upvote 0