orre

Jul 8, 2009
Sweden
✟15,135.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Well, if we annexed them they wouldn't have that problem, would they?

That would be sooo Fallout 2..

Seriously, what is it with the US and neigbours?? Cuba is "access - denied", you have to be very lucky to be let into the US from Mexico through the border, and now the canadian economy is also beeing strangled? 'Tis just not a neigbourhood where you invite for a cup of coffee..

Could be worse though I guess, Israel has some bad neigbourhood relations!

Cheers
Oscar

Upvote 0

ArnautDaniel

Veteran
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
✟22,153.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That would be sooo Fallout 2..

Seriously, what is it with the US and neigbours?? Cuba is "access - denied", you have to be very lucky to be let into the US from Mexico through the border, and now the canadian economy is also beeing strangled? 'Tis just not a neigbourhood where you invite for a cup of coffee..

Could be worse though I guess, Israel has some bad neigbourhood relations!

Cheers
Oscar

Americans think that everyone, deep down inside, has a secret American in them yearning to break out...

...and they work to midwife this process by annexing their country and shooting them...

...oh the home of the brave....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pwnerer

Sep 22, 2007
✟16,085.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Democrat
Have you ever heard of caring for other people? Or is the parole:
EQUALITY!*

*Within certain borders for certain select groups.
Just for context: Individualists believe that while some people are wholly superior to others, everyone should be treated equally under the law.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,509.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
not with my Tax Dollars for foreigners.
Relax guy. It's just money. No one is advocating stealing the food off your plate, the clothes off your back, the roof over your head or the water from your taps.

God provides. Stop freakin' out about whether you'll be able to afford a second plasma tv.

Upvote 0

HumbleMan

Ragamuffin
Dec 2, 2003
Mississippi by way of Texas
✟17,870.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Usually, I could care less about whether something is made here or not, but with the hemorhage of US jobs and industry to other countries to the detriment of working families here, I think we should start buying, and making our government support, US made products. The US economy will have to rebound on small businesses and local commerce, not on, as some suggest, the financial industry.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.