✟440,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Canada to legalize euthanasia for DRUG ADDICTS with no other illness in March​

Canada is due to legalize euthanasia for people addicted to drugs next year in a move activists are comparing to 'eugenics'.

When the country's law around medically assisted dying (MAID) changes in March 2024, mental health patients, including those with substance abuse issues, with no physical ailments will be able to seek assisted suicide.

A special parliamentary committee in the coming months is due to re-scrutinize the move ahead of the rollout, following differing opinions between political parties in Canada.

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟440,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Question:
Have you ever thought about how many of the drug addicted are unable to make a profession of faith in Jesus Christ?
And how many of them, being euthanized, may be headed straight to hell?
:cry:

I do think about these things ... the Lord cares very much about these souls ...
and I often wonder how He is going to finally judge these persons ... in a merciful, and yet just, way?

What a big job the Lord is going to have to do.
When I think about it, I'm quickly reminded of what a Great God He is.

Upvote 0

joymercy

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
study
✟251,352.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
If there is not enough monies given to help drug addicts all over the streets, then perhaps the answer will come to this scene from the movie Soylent Green, where "scoopers" come around and scoop up people? Is this the future for our planet after all? Wouldnt eating ourselfves be the ultimate abomination/desecration to our human form, made in the image of God?

image-asset.jpeg

Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟440,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If there is not enough monies given to help drug addicts all over the streets, then perhaps the answer will come to this scene from the movie Soylent Green, where "scoopers" come around and scoop up people? Is this the future for our planet after all? Wouldnt eating ourselfves be the ultimate abomination/desecration to our human form, made in the image of God?

View attachment 338101

I remember that movie. :eek:
(But I don't remember this scooper scene. I think maybe I need to watch it again.)
The movie seemed very far-fetched and creepy, back then.
Still is very creepy, but sadly, not so far-fetched.

:oops:

Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟440,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
In the movie Soylent Green, one can volunteer to commit suicide, and it is encouraged. Here is the assisted suicide scene:

Soylent Green was released in 1973.
Back then, it seemed absolutely horrifying to even think of the possibility of euthanasia.
But there were persons back then that were thinking about it ...
we do often 'see' what people are 'thinking' by the movies they produce ...
and here we are today, watching legalized euthanasia sweep thru the world.

The human race is headed for big trouble.
We cannot continue to 'play God' with human lives, and expect the Lord is not aware or that He does not care ...

Upvote 0

Wings like Eagles

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2013
Arizona
✟215,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Soylent Green was released in 1973.
Back then, it seemed absolutely horrifying to even think of the possibility of euthanasia.
But there were persons back then that were thinking about it ...
we do often 'see' what people are 'thinking' by the movies they produce ...
and here we are today, watching legalized euthanasia sweep thru the world.

The human race is headed for big trouble.
We cannot continue to 'play God' with human lives, and expect the Lord is not aware or that He does not care ...
The enemy has been around for a long time and the evil influence is being seen more and more now.

• Agree
Reactions: mourningdove~
Upvote 0