Can you feel it in the air what is happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
bobbichan said:
I agree.... Every day that passes, I feel it more and more. I feel like something is coming. It's becoming urgent. Something unavoidable, but something that is needed. I feel called to warn people... we need to repent, get back to the Bible, and prepare ourselves. Our time is rapidly running out... I think this is what His Spirit is telling me... other people have said the same too. I hope I'm not the only one here who feels this.
I do to Bobbiechan. This feeling is always with me, and has been for over a year now. It seems to be getting heavier all of the time. I have been called by God into the "judgment" aspect of what is happening, and going to happen. He only reveals small snippets at a time, and usually when something happens, He gives me verification that it is Him doing it.
California has been under a drought for a long time, and then last year the terrible fires hit So. California. Starting yesterday morning, the torrential rains hit. They are now having flooding in So. Calif. My daughter lives in San Diego, and they are flooded out. I live in Cental./So. Calif, and today we had tornado warnings, and are still under them through the evening hours. We had funnel clouds spotted over my city earlier. I have lived here all of my life, and have never seen a tornado warning flash on my tv screen before, or the Emergency Broadcast system issue an emergency alert warning on tv for here. We just had the earthquakes here 2 weeks ago.
Also, the Weather Channel said today, that Japan has had record typoons this typoon season, 10 so far now. Their hillsides are washing away, and they have had deaths from these typhoons.
I believe that the judgments have started on this earth, and right now they are in selective areas only. In the near future, they are going to increase to several areas at once.....COMING TO AN AREA NEAR YOU. I believe that they have started in places where sin definately abounds. New York, the sin of money, greed, pride. Southern California, the sin of money, inappropriate content capital, the very wealthy elite, Godless. Florida, the sex capital of the US. That ended up in a poll a few weeks ago. (ever see their Spring break crowds) Japan, technology is it's god.
Also now, we have some angry volcanos. Colima in Mexico has been "barfing" it's head off since the end of last month. Mt. St. Helens is trying to work up a good barf. The lava dome has spread 100ft. in 5 days time. I still do not have a good feeling about this volcano. Other then these things going on, life is SO good in Jesus, and will continue to be good for those who are placing their trust wholly in Him.

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
shprdslamb7 said:
Wow, nana. Tornado warning in CA? It's almost like "The Day After Tomorrow", isn't it?

Never fear though, for He is near. ;)
I don't know shprdslamb7. I haven't gotten to see it yet. My daughter bought it, and is bringing it down in 2 weeks when she comes from San Diego. I can't wait to see it!!!!!

Upvote 0

bobbichan

Nutella is bliss
Oct 9, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟15,792.00
Faith
Protestant
Politics
US-Others
It's an interesting movie... kind of freaky regarding the storm. O_O But I'm not going to give out any spoilers. ^_^

You know what's interesting? Over the summer, there was an earthquake in Illinois. My boyfriend lives there, and we were on the phone at the time. I think a few weeks after that there was one in Ohio. They were minor earthquakes, like 2 and 3 on the richter scale... so nothing big. But, it's extremely unusual to have earthquakes in the midwest!

Upvote 0

meebs

The dev!l loves rock and roll
Aug 17, 2004
Alpha Quadrant
Visit site
✟17,879.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Big Mouth Nana said:
I don't know shprdslamb7. I haven't gotten to see it yet. My daughter bought it, and is bringing it down in 2 weeks when she comes from San Diego. I can't wait to see it!!!!!
Brilliant movie, i recommend it! want to buy it but we're skint - think i'll borrow it from my parents when they get it.

Our weather is bad, but this is normal in UK this time of year, but i thought what you are getting in the US is normal this time of year? apart from CA?

Like some of you i have been feeling something big is going to happen, but for years and years (even when i was athiest i felt something was wrong) but im not looking at seperate events, im looking a the big picture - most of whats going on seems normal - i think huge man made disasters or as someone else pointed out somewhere - like an earthquake with a nuclear station near it or even bigger than that really horrible disaster in India in the 80's, chernobyl had nothing on that, it was tragic.

Now, if the UK had bigger earthquakes (we do get tremors sometimes, but they are minor) or something, then i'd worry.

God bless you all! ^_^
(oh! and we had a tornado a few days back, in the south of the country!)

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
jellybrain said:
Brilliant movie, i recommend it! want to buy it but we're skint - think i'll borrow it from my parents when they get it.

Our weather is bad, but this is normal in UK this time of year, but i thought what you are getting in the US is normal this time of year? apart from CA?

Like some of you i have been feeling something big is going to happen, but for years and years (even when i was athiest i felt something was wrong) but im not looking at seperate events, im looking a the big picture - most of whats going on seems normal - i think huge man made disasters or as someone else pointed out somewhere - like an earthquake with a nuclear station near it or even bigger than that really horrible disaster in India in the 80's, chernobyl had nothing on that, it was tragic.

Now, if the UK had bigger earthquakes (we do get tremors sometimes, but they are minor) or something, then i'd worry.

God bless you all! ^_^
(oh! and we had a tornado a few days back, in the south of the country!)
Hi jellybrain. Where ya been lately? Haven't seen you post anything in awhile. I agree, that things will have to "pick up" before they seem real unusual. Right now, what alot of us are sensing is, we are on the brink of something even bigger coming, and it's not Jesus. Granted that funnel clouds in California are not unusual in the winter time. They happen north of me occassionally, but not where I live, LOL. It was kind of spooky getting those warnings flashing across my tv screen. I just really sense that this winter is going to be a real buggar!!! God Bless ya.

Upvote 0

BarbB

I stand with my brothers and sisters in Israel!
Aug 6, 2003
NJ summers; FL winters
✟25,548.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Republican
Big Mouth Nana said:
... I agree, that things will have to "pick up" before they seem real unusual. Right now, what alot of us are sensing is, we are on the brink of something even bigger coming, and it's not Jesus. ...I just really sense that this winter is going to be a real buggar!!! God Bless ya.

So, Nana, 4 hurricanes hitting Florida isn't unusual enough? :D

What a mess, and we weren't even in the real line of fire. Trees cut up in every yard - so many that the Asplundt trucks can't get all of them. Also, our river has flooded higher than I've ever seen it. Most houses along the river have been flooded - too high for even sandbags to help. :(

I'm reminded of that song in West Side Story - "Something's Coming".

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
newlamb said:
So, Nana, 4 hurricanes hitting Florida isn't unusual enough? :D

What a mess, and we weren't even in the real line of fire. Trees cut up in every yard - so many that the Asplundt trucks can't get all of them. Also, our river has flooded higher than I've ever seen it. Most houses along the river have been flooded - too high for even sandbags to help. :(

I'm reminded of that song in West Side Story - "Something's Coming".
Actually, I think with everything combined, we are in the beginning of judgment. What it is going to take is alot more to get peoples attention. God HAS MINE, and others who sense things are happening out of the normal. It's A Spiritual knowing. Things are closer together, and coming faster. I believe that we are in the "calm before the storm" right now :eek: .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

StevenL

Veteran
Sep 10, 2004
Louisiana, USA
✟10,024.00
Faith
Christian
1 Peter 4
17For the time [has arrived] for judgment to begin with the household of God; and if it begins with us, what will [be] the end of those who do not respect or believe or obey the good news (the Gospel) of God?

This was written 2000 years ago. When is the judgment supposed to begin? Come on, saints. Think according to what is written.

Upvote 0
I

In Christ Forever

StevenL said:
1 Peter 4
17For the time [has arrived] for judgment to begin with the household of God; and if it begins with us, what will [be] the end of those who do not respect or believe or obey the good news (the Gospel) of God?

This was written 2000 years ago. When is the judgment supposed to begin? Come on, saints. Think according to what is written.
Of course I agree.
The only ruler that I can think of are the jewish priests and rulers of the Temple. The kingdom was to be taken from them and given to us

John 12:31 "Now is the judgment of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.

john 14:30 "I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming[judas and rulers to arrest Jesus in the garden I believe], and he has nothing in Me.

John 16:11 and concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world hath been judged.

Hosea 13:7 "So I will be to them like a lion; Like a leopard by the road I will lurk; 8 I will meet them like a bear deprived [of her cubs;] I will tear open their rib cage, And there I will devour them like a lion. The wild beast shall tear them. 9 " O Israel, you are destroyed, But your help [is] from Me.

reve 13: 2 Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like [the feet of] a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority. :eek:

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
StevenL said:
1 Peter 4

:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In Christ Forever said:
Of course I agree.
The only ruler that I can think of are the jewish priests and rulers of the Temple. The kingdom was to be taken from them and given to us
The ruler of this world is satan ICF. He was judged when Christ died on the cross. He just hasn't received his sentence yet......thrown in the lake of fire.
Why is it that you think that EVERYTHING has something to do with the Jews and Jerusalem? Do you not believe that ANYTHING applies to the church in this day and age, and everything was fulfilled in the OT? Right now salvation is to the Gentiles. God is once again going to turn back to the Jews after the Gentile age is over with...which is soon I believe. Rom 11:25-26 ~ For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in
26 And so ALL ISRAEL shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: How could everything be fulfilled in Revelation, when the Jews haven't had "their day" in the Lord yet? Israel is mentioned in Revelation...7:
4 ~ And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of ISRAEL. When did this happen?
Let me ask you this? Are you part of the New Testament church? Is Jesus returning at some future date? Don't avoid this question, or skirt the issue here, like saying that He came for you when you got saved. I would like a straight to the point answer. If you avoid this question, then I have my answer, as you NEVER miss a post.

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Big Mouth Nana said:
God is once again going to turn back to the Jews after the Gentile age is over with...which is soon I believe. Rom 11:25-26 ~ For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in
26 And so ALL ISRAEL shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob
"For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel."
spacer.gif

"Isaiah also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved: For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth."

In Christ,

Acts6:5

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bobbichan

Nutella is bliss
Oct 9, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟15,792.00
Faith
Protestant
Politics
US-Others
The main reason why I believe that it's coming soon is because things are falling into place quickly. These are things that weren't possible 50, 100, 200, 1000, 2000 years ago. Digital tracking of every individual, taking away our civil liberties, martial law, mind control, control of the media, control over textbooks and history... rewriting history, dumbing down the masses to accept what is coming. I'm just touching on the tip of the iceberg here. The antichrist's kingdom is about ready. All they need is to plunge the US and other major western countries into martial law under fear of terrorisim, then the antichrist can rear his ugly head. Of course, nobody will think he's the antichrist because he'll come off as such a great and wonderful person, saving them from the terrorists (which will be us in a few short years). I'm not even going to touch on all the conspiracy theories out there... this is fact. God will not let this continue until everyone is under complete and total slavery, like Orwell's 1984. This is why I say judgement is coming... and many of us can feel it in the air.

Upvote 0

sarahm12002

Aug 4, 2004
✟481.00
Faith
Baptist
I believe that something big is going to happen soon also. And lately, my afflictions and those of other believers I know have greatly increased. I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this also. But I believe my faith is getting tested. But our time down here is getting short :clap: and we all need to make sure that our hearts are right with God. I've had such a burden in the last few months to pray for those I know who are NOT saved. I feel such sorrow for them.

Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus. :amen:

Sarah

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
sarahm12002 said:
I believe that something big is going to happen soon also. And lately, my afflictions and those of other believers I know have greatly increased. I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this also. But I believe my faith is getting tested. But our time down here is getting short :clap: and we all need to make sure that our hearts are right with God. I've had such a burden in the last few months to pray for those I know who are NOT saved. I feel such sorrow for them.

Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus
Yes, I have experianced these afflictions also. Satan is trying his darndest to keep the believers eyes off of Jesus, so he attacks your dang body...THE JERK!!! Little does he know, that in my case anyway, it makes me run to Jesus everytime. Satan isn't very intelligent. I started with a lung infection, it left, then I got an infected tooth, then it spread to my sinuses with an infection. I got that cleared up with antibiotic, then I was attacked with a kidney and bladder infection, PLUS a dang kidney stone that I passed last week. I was under attack for a few months. To top it all off, I went through 4 different antibiotics before the bladder infection cleared up. I had prayed fervently about the kidney stone, and right before I was about ready to throw in the towel, I prayed one more time, and the Lord spoke to me and said....trust me. A few days later, it passed with NO PAIN, but I saw the two small stones.
The way that I look at it, if you aren't being attacked, either in your body, finances, relationships, or somewhere etc., then Satan has you where he wants you already. We might have the faith like this....Matt 21:21 ~ Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done....BUT, everyone is tried and tested if they are a child of God. If you aren't, then I think that I would seriously check myself out, and find out why I am not being tested and tried.

Upvote 0

meebs

The dev!l loves rock and roll
Aug 17, 2004
Alpha Quadrant
Visit site
✟17,879.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Big Mouth Nana said:
Hi jellybrain. Where ya been lately? [/QUOTE]

college :) (course work and stuff) and how are you?

For everybody: on the talk of technology, though i am a huge fan of technology, i think the way we use it is wrong. ie- computers, nearly every year, computers become too slow and they bring out new chips for proccessers etc. This is increasing very fast! in fact lab researchers now have created them so far they are having to rethink on cooling them down, or finding materials which can cope with the new sizes (hope im making sense). Now i like computers, but we have become too reliant on them esp. networking, i dont think the way we are applying technology is good.The environmental and sociological impact on the earth is huge. We all know that our perspective on the world is getting smaller. I always thought we should be looking at nature for our designs (we do sometimes - i think of stuff myself) but we are trying to mould nature to our own image, not ourselves to Gods and his design.

Now, after all that babbling, what i am trying to say is from watching the human point off view, not disasters, you can see how much on an knife edge we are because of ourselves, we are outgrowing this planet and outsmarting ourselves, i dont think that technology is to blame but our application of it, Maybe thats why the end times eventually has to happen, its like human sin: Greed, envy, sexual immorality, disrespect for God and each other is reaching some sort of point of no return. Because of the way we are applying all of this.

I can think of an example, cyber terrorism, becoming so reliant on networks, eg hospitals, power grid, fire stations, banks, colleges, medical research, phone networks (mobile and landline) (becoming like skynet on terminator?), if somebody hacked into all that, and implanted a virus or gained some sort of control......
This could create more human panic than a physical terror attack. and not just from fanatical muslims. A whole new scene for the antichrist/satan can gain power, through our own panic and fear.

erm.... sorry for babbling, there is a point, if you look at a complete worldwide picture, the whole thing is a mess. I think we have now reached a no return with the natural world, and even athiests can see this now. Like a tutor said to us a few days back, the next world war wont be fought over stuff like oil, but water. And we have reached an all time high for technology, but its gone too fast! Its more than just disasters, the whole picture of the end times is.....Huge (i cant find a word for it)

thanks for reading ^_^ and God bless.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.