Legend
Mar 29, 2010
✟43,006.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I think we should.

I got these yesterday, but mine have a little open in the front. Oh so nice, sooo nice!

picture1si.png

Reactions: Blank123

Rose of Eden

Queen of CF and Child of God
Sep 22, 2010
Florida
Visit site
✟22,366.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I think we should.

I got these yesterday, but mine have a little open in the front. Oh so nice, sooo nice!

picture1si.png

CUTE!

Do you mean like a peep-toe style opening in front? Or just a regular opening in front?

Lately I have been OBSESSED with flats and sandals that have pretty sparkly stones all over them! :flat4:

Upvote 0

Rhye

Legend
Mar 29, 2010
✟43,006.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
those look so nice but how can you walk in them with that heel? I can barely walk in mine with not much of a heel haha!

Oh, it is SO comfy. That is why I bought them.

CUTE!

Do you mean like a peep-toe style opening in front? Or just a regular opening in front?

Lately I have been OBSESSED with flats and sandals that have pretty sparkly stones all over them! :flat4:

Yes, the peep-toe...that was the word I forgot!

I love flats, they are the greatest shoes ever made! :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Obzocky

Senior Contributor
Dec 24, 2009
Rain Land
✟33,236.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Yes, yes we can. In fact we actively should given how essential they are for covering our feet and making us feel like giants/ninjas/various other things.

Those are adorable Ethie! Actually in love with the colour and simple elegance <3

I've been a little bit obsessed with patterns recently. Case in point;
254950-albums3700-32395.jpg

They're not new but I haven't worn them in a very long time, solely because they're strappy heels with very little grip, you need the right weather to navigate hilly streets with strappy, slippery heels ^_^

Speaking of flats I need to buy some simply little flats. At the moment I have walking boots, trainers, or wellingtons ... need something a little less clumpy for day-to-day wear.

And i'm still obsessed with Irregular Choice.
3773-1-l.png

<3
Quite tempted to get these for days when i'm sitting at a desk for hours on end. Everyone needs a bit of floral material in their life.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HazelWings

There is no one like our God
Apr 17, 2011
Oregon
Visit site
✟18,056.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I think we should.

:bigeye: I have some like these but they're black with a peep-toe (wore them today actually!) When I moved I got rid of a lot of shoes, but I still have many that I only wear occasionally. Yes, my name is Heather and I am a shoe-a-holic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rose of Eden

Sep 22, 2010
Florida
Visit site
✟22,366.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Oh, it is SO comfy. That is why I bought them.

Yes, the peep-toe...that was the word I forgot!

I love flats, they are the greatest shoes ever made! :D

I love peep-toe shoes! They are always so adorable! And those shoes would look even cuter with the peep toe!

Are those ice cream cones on your shoe?!? That is so fun!! :D

I just love sparkly flats lately.

Aren't they the best?!? I just recently bought a pair of smoke gray flats with gorgeous cluster of big, sparkly crystals and stones in the front on the toe! I am in love with them! :flat4:

Upvote 0

Rhye

Legend
Mar 29, 2010
✟43,006.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

T

I honestly had you in mind when I made this thread, cause I saw this shoe and I thought, SO CUTE! Its so YOU! And the ice cream cone....you have stolen my heart, woman!

Upvote 0

Rose of Eden

Sep 22, 2010
Florida
Visit site
✟22,366.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics