✟207,924.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Can we be pure?

• Pro 20:9 -> “Who can say, “I have made my heart pure; I am clean from my sin”?”.
• Job 14:4 -> “Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? There is not one.”.
• Job 15:14 -> “What is man, that he can be pure? Or he who is born of a woman, that he can be righteous?”.
• Job 25:4-6 -> “How then can man be in the right before God? How can he who is born of woman be pure? Behold, even the moon is not bright, and the stars are not pure in his eyes; how much less man, who is a maggot, and the son of man, who is a worm!” “.
• Ecc 7:20 -> “Surely there is not a righteous man on earth who does good and never sins.”.

If we based on these excerpts, the answer is “not”. It’s true that:

• Psa 51:5 -> “Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, and in sin did my mother conceive me.”.

Nonetheless, Jesus rescued us from the malediction of the sin:

• Rom 8:1-4 -> “There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death. For God has done what the law, weakened by the flesh, could not do. By sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and for sin, he condemned sin in the flesh, in order that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.”.

Today, we can be free for praising Jesus without any hurdle:

• Rom 6:22 -> “But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the fruit you get leads to sanctification and its end, eternal life.”.

You can ask: “but, how to explain the verse below?”:

• 1Jn 1:8-10 -> “If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.”.

As Paul said, the seed of the sin stays in us:

• Rom 7:22-25 -> “For I delight in the law of God, in my inner being, but I see in my members another law waging war against the law of my mind and making me captive to the law of sin that dwells in my members. Wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, I myself serve the law of God with my mind, but with my flesh I serve the law of sin.”.”.

Nonetheless, if we stay in Jesus and His will for us, the sin won’t find place to manifest in us:

• Rom 6:14 -> “For sin will have no dominion over you, since you are not under law but under grace.”.
• Gal 5:16 -> “But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.”.

So, have a good day living in purity and holiness. It’s doable because Ha-Satan was ousted of this world (John 12:31; 14:30; 16:11) when Jesus died on the cross (Col 2:15). Ha-Satan only can have power on us if we allow it.