Visit site
✟736,252.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am an Australian so I don't follow US politics, and I don't know a lot about Trumph or Hillery. But I had a couple of experiences that I will share, I don't know if it was God so don't base your voting upon it, rather pray about who you vote for. But here goes ...

A few months ago before Trumph became popular, I felt internally God was asking me if Trumph could be president. Asking me the question, would it be allowed. In my self I said "the man is not a Christian, find some one Godly", but the reply to my spirit was "Trumph is just a regular ordinary guy", in essence stating he was not a monster. Last night I had a dream about Trumph, and felt that he needs to know that God accepts him.

Any thoughts?

EmmaCat

Happy Homemaker!
Site Supporter
May 5, 2016
Rural Western NC
✟327,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I think he could be President. I do believe he'll be the Republican nominee, and although he's weak on foreign policy and a couple other issues, I think he's smart enough to surround himself with people who will advise him well.

He's done that with some of his businesses, and he was wise enough to follow their advice.

Unless something really bizarre occurs, I think it will be Donald Trump versus Hillary Clinton. This will be very interesting, and it sure has been a roller coaster of an election cycle this time around!

All good things
Emmy

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟736,252.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think he could be President. I do believe he'll be the Republican nominee, and although he's weak on foreign policy and a couple other issues, I think he's smart enough to surround himself with people who will advise him well.

He's done that with some of his businesses, and he was wise enough to follow their advice.

Unless something really bizarre occurs, I think it will be Donald Trump versus Hillary Clinton. This will be very interesting, and it sure has been a roller coaster of an election cycle this time around!

All good things
Emmy

Hi Emmy - thanks for the goss. And I love your tag line:

Should Christianity become a crime, please let there be enough evidence to convict me.

Reactions: EmmaCat
Upvote 0

Eurasia

Living in hybrid space
Apr 6, 2007
Australia
✟18,846.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well for me a while ago someone asked that I pray against Donald Trump becoming US president, but somehow felt that even if I prayed this it wouldn't be any good cos just felt Donald Trump would be next USA president anyway. I am in no way a supporter of him but just feel like he will win. But I couldn't shake that feeling off that he would be next USA president. I've read and heard some stories where Christians have had visions and dreams he would be the next USA president too..

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟736,252.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well for me a while ago someone asked that I pray against Donald Trump becoming US president, but somehow felt that even if I prayed this it wouldn't be any good cos just felt Donald Trump would be next USA president anyway. I am in no way a supporter of him but just feel like he will win. But I couldn't shake that feeling off that he would be next USA president. I've read and heard some stories where Christians have had visions and dreams he would be the next USA president too..

Yeah, I have heard some prophecies about it too, others saying God told them he was chosen by God. I don't know if what I got (above) came from God or not, I never really know. It just seemed like it was. There are just certain feelings I get that feel like God.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟736,252.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have been watching a prophecy by Brian Carn regarding the upcoming election. It was rather confronting, and he suggests that God suggested that Hilery Clinton my well become president, and that we are headed for a third world war. I don't know a lot about Brian, but he seems to be the genuine article.

One thing that interests me in the whole thing was he said that Satan was going to be pushing the whole dominance by woman thing. Why this is of interest to me is that I have felt for around a year that God was telling me we need to return to the biblical order, of men being ordained to the ministry, that women need to be subject to men in church. This has not been something that I have ever pushed or harped on about, but I believe God is telling me if I ever have authority to act that the biblical model of the church needs to be restored.

Also as for my vision that I saw, God never said "Trumph will be president", rather "would I allow it?", it was a question. Time will tell on all of this, but what ever happens we need to be pushing into Jesus, getting close to Him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Razare

God gave me a throne
Nov 20, 2014
✟10,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
felt that he needs to know that God accepts him.

Any thoughts?

I think that's from God. Trump is a lot like my personality... big-headed, braggart, ect.

And the thing is, I think Trump knows he has these qualities, and he also while putting on a show for us, he probably realizes they are bad qualities. And since he values his own viewpoint above everyone else's just like I do... it bothers him.

But you keep behaving that way because you have problems admitting your wrong to people, even though you know you're wrong in behavior. And admitting you're wrong to other people who will just take advantage of it out of hate and create heaps of stupidity is not appealing... However, what is in a man's heart can differ from his behavior.

Despite the show, I believe he wants to do good, and the key here, he at least has a vague idea what good is unlike Obama. Obama is the sort that calls evil good. Trump, I believe, actually knows what real good would look like... and so he may in his heart know he is not behaving good, but also, he could try to do good if he keeps his pride in check.

Just depends... maybe he don't want to and just keeps performing.

Reactions: 4x4toy
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I am an Australian so I don't follow US politics, and I don't know a lot about Trumph or Hillery.

Any thoughts?
Let's start by calling them Trump and Hillary.

Yeah, I have heard some prophecies about it too, others saying God told them he was chosen by God.
This is just the titillating nonsense that someone or other plants during every election cycle.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Feb 13, 2016
Sweden
✟15,298.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I don't believe the Holy Spirit will ever tell you that prayer is pointless. To me that sounds more like the Enemy talking. Pray for your hearts desire of the outcome of the election! But rather then praying for or against a given candidate shouldn't you pray that the election will give you the best president?

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I am an Australian so I don't follow US politics, and I don't know a lot about Trumph or Hillery. But I had a couple of experiences that I will share, I don't know if it was God so don't base your voting upon it, rather pray about who you vote for. But here goes ...

A few months ago before Trumph became popular, I felt internally God was asking me if Trumph could be president. Asking me the question, would it be allowed. In my self I said "the man is not a Christian, find some one Godly", but the reply to my spirit was "Trumph is just a regular ordinary guy", in essence stating he was not a monster. Last night I had a dream about Trumph, and felt that he needs to know that God accepts him.

Any thoughts?
I had a dream that I was leading an angry mob that threw Trump out a high rise window. Go figure.

Reactions: GoldenSky
Upvote 0

GoldenSky

Feb 24, 2008
By Yon River Hudson
✟9,688.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
I had a dream that I was leading an angry mob that threw Trump out a high rise window. Go figure.

I had a dream once that I time traveled and was in front of the Palace of Versailles where Louis the Sun King lived -- and I spray painted a very bad word across the front of the palace. ^_^^_^^_^ I literally woke myself up laughing.

Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

GoldenSky

Feb 24, 2008
By Yon River Hudson
✟9,688.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
One thing that interests me in the whole thing was he said that Satan was going to be pushing the whole dominance by woman thing. Why this is of interest to me is that I have felt for around a year that God was telling me we need to return to the biblical order, of men being ordained to the ministry, that women need to be subject to men in church.

The whole dominance by man thing is equally satanic -- just look at the way women are treated in radical Islam. What you say sounds chillingly similar.

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
One thing that interests me in the whole thing was he said that Satan was going to be pushing the whole dominance by woman thing. Why this is of interest to me is that I have felt for around a year that God was telling me we need to return to the biblical order said:
Even though this is a little off the subject of this thread (more below), there is no new Testament support of the "biblical order" of women needing to be subject to men in church. Even though there are a few sentences in 1 Corinthians regarding the behavior of some women in church, that was written about the specific behavior of a group of women who were forming a cult in the church based on pagan behavior. There are many instances in the New Testament of women being church leaders, establishing churches in their homes, working side-by-side with Paul to spread the gospel, etc.

Trump is well known to be a misogynist. He has made derogatory statements about women, not only during the campaign but also throughout his life. He has had three wives,has admitted to many affairs, and there is a case pending about his raping a 13-year-old. This is just one area in which he has shown himself to be unfit to be the President.

Would you board a plane when the pilot has no flying experience? Would you hire an attorney to represent you who has had no legal experience? Would you keep your money in a bank where the president has no banking experience? Would you keep your children in a school where the principal has no education experience? Would you undergo surgery by a doctor who had never performed an operation? If not, why would you vote for Trump to be President? He has NO EXPERIENCE as a politician; he is not qualified to be the leader of this country, or the "free world", period.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
If Trump were to become POTUS, I would take that as a punishment from God on our country. We may deserve it, but yet God is rich in mercy.
Could be, but he wouldn't be rich in mercy if he let Hillary become president instead of Trump. And that appears at the present to be the only alternate scenario.

Upvote 0