• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Can somebody fix my profile

look4hope

Love.Fellowship.Joy
Angels Team
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Dec 6, 2012
Somewhere in Jersey
✟382,922.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Hey there, Hopes. I’ll gladly help you.
I’ll try to show you with a snapshot of where settings is. It is the little person icon in the middle. Once you’ve clicked that, select account details. It will drop a bunch of options to choose from to update your profile.
Let me know how it goes :)

L4H
E6387CB3-D9D6-4702-8FA0-CABCA259DDA2.jpeg

Upvote 0

look4hope

Love.Fellowship.Joy
Angels Team
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Dec 6, 2012
Somewhere in Jersey
✟382,922.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I went through all that and I cant find where it is to change it to christian. It wont let me post anywhere else until I do either. I was hoping a mod could fix it for me.
Hopes, I’ve reached out to staff and hopefully they’ll either directly help you or I get to pass on the message with any information or help they can provide :)

L4H

Upvote 0

look4hope

Love.Fellowship.Joy
Angels Team
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Dec 6, 2012
Somewhere in Jersey
✟382,922.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Send a ticket and explain the situation. They'll correct it
Hi lost :)
I’m not sure if a freshly new member has capability to do that yet. I might be wrong though.

• Friendly
Reactions: Lost Witness
Upvote 0

look4hope

Love.Fellowship.Joy
Angels Team
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Dec 6, 2012
Somewhere in Jersey
✟382,922.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Hopes, don’t you worry. Awesome person is here to offer as much help as possible.
@mnorian
Thanks so much!!! :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Lost Witness
Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It should say I am a christian and I dont know why it dont. Apparently I cant fix it or know how to fix it. I cant post in any of the other places until its fixed
Hi Hopes; Lost Witness is right; go to support and they can help you.

Upvote 0