Dec 29, 2010
✟7,660.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Can Planned Parenthood be Trusted?

NO!

Recent revelations about Planned Parenthood's marketing procedures have revealed some shocking details about the nations largest abortion provider.

Planned Parenthood, as well as the rest of the abortion industry is not interested in women’s health, only their money. Their tactics have just recently been revealed by former employees.

Their strategy, or marketing plan, is to give teen girls cheap ineffective birth control pills, and cheap condoms that have a high failure rate, to help insure that a girl gets pregnant. After the girl is pregnant, then PPH, obviously, is there to “Help” her out of the situation. PPH’s goal is to get 3 –5 abortions from every teen girl.

Additionally, PPH has recently been found to be involved is sex trafficking of young girls in Va, NJ, NY, and Washington DC. See:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP5fNsPK ... re=related

Any girl who is considering an abortion should please read the following.

The emotional effects of an abortion are devastating. About 400 women a year commit suicide because they can't handle the emotional trauma of knowing they killed their own child.

Please watch the trailer preview of the new movie that shows how abortion hurts women. Listen to the girls who had one. Then please watch the movie. The abortion industry is one big lie. They are not interested in women’s health, only their money.

Blood Money

Also see the new book “Unplanned” by Abby Johnson, a former Planned Parenthood director.

Fantastic! Amazing! Moving! A Must Read,

January 11, 2011. A review by John Weingarten (Spokane, WA United States)

The following review is for: Unplanned: The Dramatic True Story of a Former Planned Parenthood Leader's Eye-Opening Journey across the Life Line (Hardcover)

I've rarely been so riveted or so moved by a book. All I can say is everyone who cares about life should read this book. Everyone who considers themselves pro-choice should read this book. Everyone who thinks they understand what Planned Parenthood's agenda is should read this book. Everyone who has been hurt by past abortions or is considering abortion should read this book.

Abby Johnson is a modern-day hero. For that reason alone--to read the story of person willing to walk away from an eight-year career, because it's "the right thing to do," now knowing where her heart and God were leading her, makes the book worth the read.

http://www.amazon.com/Unplanned-Dramati ... roduct_top

For assistance in dealing with an unplanned pregnancy, call 1-800-395-HELP

poeticlurker

exactly what it says on the tin
Sep 21, 2010
✟15,600.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Oh, please. More pro-life lies and propaganda.

Planned Parenthood is NOT involved in sex trafficking. Their only crimes were NOT trying to anger pimps and get someone hurt or worse.

"Former employees"? Which ones? Did they get fired for being terrible employees and then go straight to the pro-life lobby for a quick buck? THINK, PEOPLE. THINK. Were they already pro-life?

Pro-"life" propaganda disgusts me. I can't believe so many people are willing to swallow and spread lies and misinformation about MEDICAL SCIENCE to satisfy their mis-interpretation of the Bible and control women's lives. They've got everything backwards when it comes to abortion. IMO the gov't should just legalize it and ban states from restricting it. See how long this pro-life crap lasts. This is not "democracy". This is fascism with the word "Christian" tacked on.

Sickening, sickening false advertising, sicker even than what the pro-life idiots think Planned Parenthood does. They can point a finger all they like at it, but they've got 3 fingers pointing right back at them.

Upvote 0

Aussigirl

Dec 29, 2010
✟7,660.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, poeticlurker

When someone rants and raves against something, as you are doing in your reply to my post concerning abortion, they betray their own biased attitude toward the subject in question.

A logical, well planned, point by point rebuttal of my statements would have been much more effective than your random ramblings of incoherent fabrications and name-calling.

However, such an approach does place one requirement on the writer, and that is that they have the truth, which you obviously do not. Your format of attempted ridicule and marginalization of the pro-life position is consistent with the tactics of the abortion industry.

You obviously did not read my post very closely or you would not have asked such a ridiculous question as: "Former employees"? Which ones?”. I listed the name of Abby Johnson, who was the director of a PPH clinic and had worked for PPH for 8 years and then resigned after she found out the truth about PPH. Why don’t you read her book –“Unplanned” or see her interview with Mike Huckabee on you-tube. See: YouTube - Mike Huckabee interviews Ex-Planned-Parenthood employee Abby Johnson about why she is now "Pro-Life"

Also, if you watched the trailer for “Blood money” or the movie, you would have picked up on the name of Carol Everett, who managed three different independent abortion clinics in Dallas County. In this new documentary that highlights the deceptive practices of the pro-choice movement, Ms. Everett reveals the abortion industry as one of sales, scripts and marketing, whose only purpose is to make money. See

YouTube - Bloodmoney Trailer

Now don’t get me wrong, I do not mean to be disrespectful in any way, but it seems to me that there are some people on the pro-choice side, who just can’t accept the truth when they see it. Are you one of those people poeticlurker? And if so, can you can you give me a logical, and rational explanation of why you support the killing of innocent unborn babies?

Also, seeing as you mentioned it, how does one mis-interpret the Bible so as to come to a pro-life position? Are you saying the Bible supports abortion?

Remember that each and every person was created by God. We are all God’s property. When you kill a baby in the womb, you are destroying His property.

Oh, please. More pro-life lies and propaganda.

Planned Parenthood is NOT involved in sex trafficking. Their only crimes were NOT trying to anger pimps and get someone hurt or worse.

"Former employees"? Which ones? Did they get fired for being terrible employees and then go straight to the pro-life lobby for a quick buck? THINK, PEOPLE. THINK. Were they already pro-life?

Pro-"life" propaganda disgusts me. I can't believe so many people are willing to swallow and spread lies and misinformation about MEDICAL SCIENCE to satisfy their mis-interpretation of the Bible and control women's lives. They've got everything backwards when it comes to abortion. IMO the gov't should just legalize it and ban states from restricting it. See how long this pro-life crap lasts. This is not "democracy". This is fascism with the word "Christian" tacked on.

Sickening, sickening false advertising, sicker even than what the pro-life idiots think Planned Parenthood does. They can point a finger all they like at it, but they've got 3 fingers pointing right back at them.

Upvote 0
E

explodingboy

Planned parenthood, give some half decent advice, at times, some pretty lousy advice at others.. to judge an organization by the works of a few underlings, is hardly a smart move.

Should you trust them? no more than I trust any other company with a corporate mission, it's allot easier to just see what they have to say and then make ones decision based on the pro-cons, of multiple sources.

Personally, I don't consider abortion a giant evil in society, I also regularly frown upon it, I'd happily see numbers drop, but to do so takes a greater ammount of time and effort than just lobbying to ban a procedure.

Upvote 0

Daisy215

Nov 14, 2010
USA
✟7,921.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Planned Parenthood is an excellent resource.
Their website is very helpful, when girls want to be more informed it's a great tool for them to use. It's information is accurate and very helpful. The site does not advertise their services, they state all of the places you can pick up emergancy contraception or condoms, not just them.
I think if more people knew what these girls were going through they would be a little more supportive. Planned Parenthood is a good resource and is also a place where girls can become more informed and recieve proper care that their parents may refuse to give them.

Upvote 0

Jaq

Nov 24, 2010
United States
✟15,140.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
My mother went to Planned Parenthood for help. They offer counseling as well as advice. They do give the option of abortion, but that doesn't mean they are evil or corrupt. I personally do not have a problem with the act of abortion except I say you use it sparely. Only in extreme cases, such as rape, should anyone ever go through this procedure. The only real crime that is being committed is the false information and biased programs that Fox News puts out in the media. Of course, liberal stations like MSNBC are fairly biased themselves, but if you fact-check them they are usually right. Got kind of off topic, but there's my two cents...

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,259.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
PP is basically out to discourage abstinence so people can come to them for the services they provide, even though abstinence solves the problems they're in business to solve more effectively. But if everyone abstained, they'd go out of business. You can't say the same for the church if nobody outside it were to practice abstinence.

Upvote 0

Jaq

Nov 24, 2010
United States
✟15,140.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
PP is basically out to discourage abstinence so people can come to them for the services they provide, even though abstinence solves the problems they're in business to solve more effectively. But if everyone abstained, they'd go out of business. You can't say the same for the church if nobody outside it were to practice abstinence.

Proof?

Upvote 0

Isambard

Nihilist Extrodinaire
Jul 11, 2007
✟12,789.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

Shame abstinence-only education is such a massive failure.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums