Can I post about this?

SuzanneM52

Jun 17, 2010
✟15,202.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship

Please---I dont want to break any rules here, but I really need some help. I was married to a man who clearly has demons or at least very strong demonic influences. I prayed and prayed for a way out which finally came 4 years ago, but my life has continually gone down hill ever since. While married to him, I never wanted for anything financially, or physically....now the entirety of my wardrobe fits in a laundry basket. I dont even have a bed to sleep in....I am staying with my daughter, her husband and my grandson in a 2 bedroom apartment so I do have a roof over my head, thankfully. I have a minimum wage job, making $100.00 per week. Tomorrow, the tags on my car expire and I cant get new ones without insurance which there is no way I am going to be able to afford so in order to keep from walking to and from my crappy job, I am going to have to sign my car over to my daughter which means now I wont even own a vehicle. My life sucks!!! I just feel as if my ex husband placed a curse on me that I just cant break away from. I am a born again Christian, and was always taught that no one could curse you if you had the Holy Spirit dwelling within you. I just dont get any of this at all. Its like the enemy is punishing me for walking away from sin and it just doesnt stop. Poor Job----is this how he felt? How long will this go on and what can I do about it? I cant take much more.:prayer:

A

AbbaLove

Please---I dont want to break any rules here, but I really need some help. I was married to a man who clearly has demons or at least very strong demonic influences. I prayed and prayed for a way out which finally came 4 years ago, but my life has continually gone down hill ever since. While married to him, I never wanted for anything financially, or physically....now the entirety of my wardrobe fits in a laundry basket. I dont even have a bed to sleep in....I am staying with my daughter, her husband and my grandson in a 2 bedroom apartment so I do have a roof over my head, thankfully. I have a minimum wage job, making $100.00 per week. Tomorrow, the tags on my car expire and I cant get new ones without insurance which there is no way I am going to be able to afford so in order to keep from walking to and from my crappy job, I am going to have to sign my car over to my daughter which means now I wont even own a vehicle. My life sucks!!! I just feel as if my ex husband placed a curse on me that I just cant break away from. I am a born again Christian, and was always taught that no one could curse you if you had the Holy Spirit dwelling within you. I just dont get any of this at all. Its like the enemy is punishing me for walking away from sin and it just doesnt stop. Poor Job----is this how he felt? How long will this go on and what can I do about it? I cant take much more.:prayer: (12/30/13)
The above posts have super encouraged me!!!!! I recently re-dedicated my life to Christ and this time, He has been showing me Who he REALLY is, not what my former religeous teachers have preached about. SO thankful to Him for leading me to this forum......:clap: (6/17/13)

We all deeply feel for your predicament. If only your 60th post had been your 1st and your 1st post your 60th. Most of the situations we find ourselves in are directly or indirectly due to our own choices. It’s only normal to blame others and perhaps rightly so. If possible find an impartial Christian counselor-pastor-elder (Spirit-filled) who doesn’t know you, your husband or your children that can provide clarity to your situation.

Be open to really forgiving those that have hurt you and ask forgiveness from those that you may have offended. Forgiveness is one of the best healing medicines.

Upvote 0

WatchmansMoon

Jul 2, 2013
✟7,626.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So sorry to read about your struggles, Suzanne. If you'd like to talk about this with a caring counselor, you can call a ministry I work at that provides a free phone call with a licensed Christian counselor. You can contact them at 800-232-6459. I pray you get the help and encouragement you need at this time! Are you regularly attending a local fellowship group or church? This is crucial for believers to be in fellowship and under the covering and care of other Christians. Hugs and blessings to you!

Upvote 0
G

Gracelands

Perhaps its a soul tie issue. I don't know how you stand re breaking them if you are married you'll have to seek guidance but you can break any curses levelled against you in the name of Jesus and with His blood.

You can actually send it back sevenfold. I'm just studying the subject actually. I'm not sure of the ethics of the sevenfold thing we are supposed to bless not curse. Perhaps it just goes back automatically. Either way its pretty foolish to curse a Christian. Like beating yourself up.

Upvote 0