Can anyone enlighten me as to what happened? Was it the event condemning me? Was this experience supernatural?

Serendipitous Waffle

Jul 18, 2023
Viken
✟55,420.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
I'm by far a "perfect" Christian, at times I feel unworthy of the Lords love and forgiveness. I have sinned so much, sometimes back to back even though I knew better. Sin is alluring, it eases and relaxes "the flesh" (and there is no life in flesh). We just have to keep trying. That's all I can do, is try. Try hard, pray, pray a lot. Ask for forgiveness and strength, guidance, help!

The fact that you're recognizing you are sinning and are worried about it is a good sign. It means your heart isn't hardened and that you can right the ship so to speak. It sounds like you already know what you need to do, but changing course is always a lot easier said than actually done. It requires a lot of strength, strength I feel none of us have, which is why we must rely on the Lord's strength.

I know with myself, I am literally too weak. I am lost without the Lord, truly. If it wasn't for the Lord, I don't want to imagine what my life would be like now, or in 10 years. I fear I'd not have a life, but barely an existence filled with pain, regret, and hatred and anger in my heart. I have nothing, no strength except for the strength the Lord has given me. I am slowly getting better. I am far off from being "good" or even "good enough". But I am on the right path I feel, I just need the Lord's strength to keep going and changing.

Sorry for going on and on, but I just wanted to share a little of my struggles and issues as you are not alone my brother. Each and everyone of us here are sinners in some way, but we're trying. No one but the Lord is perfect, we will fail the Lord. But by the Lord's grace and kindness, we can be forgiven. :)

Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I heard a voice come in my head saying my full name and that I am condemned to hell.
God has never ever condemned me. He always shows me the way and encourages me to be an overcomer.

Upvote 0