Can a Christian choose to circumcise and not to eat pork?

Yahu_

Nov 16, 2016
Atlanta, Ga
✟18,738.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Why would we return to shadows and types when we have the substance of those things already in Christ?

No, it was given to the Jewish people as part of the covenant God made with them at Mt. Horeb.

I'm not a Chiliast so from my position there's nothing, in that regard, for me to be part of. Christ, our Lord and King, reigns even now at the right hand of the Father, in glory, until He returns as judge of the quick and the dead, and makes all things new and God will be all in all.

-CryptoLutheran
Scripture is clear that those on the earth that don't come to Sucoth have plagues or drought sent against them. Sucoth is most likely Yeshua's birthday. All the feasts have relevant purposes that will continue but of course those that don't actually study the OT would NOT understand.

The communion is to be done on PASSOVER. The last supper was a Passover celebration on the Essene calendar verses the Pharisee calendar. It is the 3rd cup of the Passover that was the 'cup of redemption'. The 'bread' that was His body was also a specific part of the Passover that was to be a remembrance of Yeshua and how He fulfilled the Passover. The pass over celebration has much symbolism about the role of Yeshua and we are to remember Him when we meet for Passover.

Yes Yeshua will be a judge and it will be by the law that people are judged. The 'age of grace' will be over.

I guarantee there will be no celebrations of Easter or Christmas in the heavenly kingdom. Ignorance of scripture won't be a valid excuse. We are to study to show ourselves approved. If you are satisfied with a ghetto apartment on the outer wall verses a mansion on the heights or to be a street beggar verses a position of authority within the kingdom, that again is your option. Salvation may be a free gifts but rewards are earned.

Yeshua said that those that love Him will follow His law. Those that have 'lost their first love' will not even be allowed access to the 'tree of life'. The blessed will enter the gates and eat of the tree.

Upvote 0