• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Calm down Paranoia

TailTactics

Love the Lord with all your heart, soul, and mind
Aug 5, 2007
United States
✟9,732.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Hi all

I havent been on the forum since August 2009 but stuff hit the fan since then and my connections are limited especially since my support went haywire. Heres the story my mom has long been diagnosed with anxiety and depression now I think its starting to topple. She believes people are all against her and that her ex-boyfriend along with crooked church "bretheren" are in a plot to destroy her and her family (i.e. me and my sister) I really don't know where to turn. My sister is a nurse and says she has a form of psychosis. I pray to God that demon does not try to latch onto me. My mother is also convinced that people I work with are there to destroy me and I was "set up" to work there. The crazy (no offense) thing is I start to play into her thinking when things begin to arise at work. Not only that but now I'm beginning to think secret societies and individulals were placed in my life to destroy me. My mom sent me to this church where I met this individual who told me about a secret groups who are intentionally out there to destroy christians and for some reason I feel I'm part of this plot. This individual started with "do you know what really goes on in the world" then began telling me how these people hear from demons, he said he was saying that to warn me. this must be a red flag I felt awkward around him the whole time. The church I go to seems to be slowly but surely becoming more awkward. The things people say to me make me think they understand my situation as if they are communicating with each other somehow. Now it seems like if I go anywhere here my past will linger and people would begin to make a "inside" scene with me intentionally in order to try and harm me in some subtle way. Maybe its just me but people's responses and reactions have typically been the same. Anyone who reads this I appreciate it. Any advice feel free. Anyhow, no matter what I am prayerful to the Father :prayer: as I have a relationship with Him through my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. No joke.