Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,776.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace.

The time of harvest is coming where the people in the churches of the world are to be separated: the wheat from the tares…..the sheep from the goats….the believers from the unbelievers. Judgment starts at the house of God.

Matthew 13:29-30 KJV
(29) But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
(30) Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

The harvest is the end of the “world”…that is, the end of this “age”.

At the end of this age the Lord comes to open up the Scriptures in the Spirit of Truth (He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.).

It is about hearing the Spirit of Truth….the words of life and spirit…that comes from the Lord in His visitation of us where He comes to give us an understanding via the opening up of the Scriptures in His heavenly, true knowledge (versus the earthly, fleshly “knowledge”…private interpretations of the Scriptures as determined by men ). It is how we hear and respond towards what we hear.

Matthew 13:37-43 KJV
(37) He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
(38) The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

The “reapers” are the “angels”….His messengers.

They are His true words of life and spirit that are sent out via those whom He will send out to speak them.

We either hear and believe in His words…responding with good things…or we hear and not believe and respond with evil words and actions in response. Many will seek to defend their denominational teachings and commandments of men at the revelation of the knowledge of God. He comes as light in the world and whoever believes shall not remain in darkness…the works of darkness.

(39) The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
(40) As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

His words of life and spirit...the "reapers".... shall be sent out and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that trip us up and those who will do iniquity at the hearing of His words.

(41) The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

Those who will respond with evil at the hearing of His words of life and spirit (His “angels”) will not be found in the book of life as they will respond with evil.

They will be cast into a “furnace of fire” as a final judgment where their own evil tongues will not cease speaking evil (as a fire) as they rage against the Truth and speak evil of those who will receive it. Their own raging, evil speaking (gnashing of teeth) will bring themselves tribulation and anguish in their own lack of understanding. There will be no more sacrifice (of the Lord) for their continued sins. They will die in their sins in this earth.

(42) And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

But the righteous shall hear and rejoice rather than be given to raging wrath and lamentation at the hearing of the Word of Truth. The righteous shall inherit His eternal life in this earth while the wicked will perish from it.

The righteous will manifest their faith in Him with righteousness acts. They shall shine forth as the sun in the kingdom (reign) of their Father as they will manifest His righteousness and do what pleases Him rather than evily contesting what is being said in the Spirit of Truth.

(43) Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

The wicked (who will not have understanding) will hear but will choose to do evil before His eyes (His knowledge). They will choose those things He does not delight in doing them in response to the hearing of the Spirit of Truth

Isaiah 65:12-15 KJV
(12) Therefore will I number you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not.

His servants who serve Him always by doing His righteousness shall “eat” what is given them …eating what they hear the Spirit saying. They shall “drink” it in and be satisfied with what is being preached in the Spirit of Truth. They shall rejoice in what they hear the Spirit says to the churches.

Not so with the wicked as they will go hungry and thirsty as they will refuse His words of life and spirit given to them. They will not “eat” of it. They will not believe in what they hear and will resist.

(13) Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, my servants shall eat, but ye shall be hungry: behold, my servants shall drink, but ye shall be thirsty: behold, my servants shall rejoice, but ye shall be ashamed:

They will not rejoice at what they will hear but rather become wrathful and will cry out in their sorrow of heart. Happy are those who will be found doing His will.

(14) Behold, my servants shall sing for joy of heart, but ye shall cry for sorrow of heart, and shall howl for vexation of spirit.
(15) And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord GOD shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name:

His “angels” are His words of spirit and of life.

John 6:63-69 KJV
(63) It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

They will act as “reapers”…harvesters…in the end of this age as some will not believe and will “walk no more with Him”. The wicked shall not do those things that please Him as they will no longer “walk with Him” in righteousness as they refuse His words...the Bread from Heaven. They will not "eat" of it.

(64) But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.
(65) And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
(66) From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
(67) Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

But those who will hear and believe in His words of eternal life will believe that they are hearing the Son of the living God speaking to them. They will confess Him and not deny Him.

(68) Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.
(69) And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.

Blessed…that is, HAPPY…are those who are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. They will rejoice in what they hear.

They will be able to “eat” of what they hear and will confess that “these are the true sayings of God”.

They will behave with righteousness towards the true sayings of God….the “angels”…and enter in to understand the mysteries of the kingdom while the evil doers will remain outside that understanding.

Revelation 19:8-9 KJV
(8) And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
(9) And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

We must overcome our wrath and be found of Him (at the hearing of His voice in the Spirit of Truth) being clothed in white raiment….outward acts of His righteousness. The wrath of man does not work the righteousness of God. We must overcome that wrath and awake and do His righteousness before the Father and His “angels”….the true sayings of God.

Revelation 3:5-6 KJV
(5) He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
(6) He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

We are to hear what the Spirit is saying and confess that these words of His are the “faithful and true sayings of God”. Let every man be a liar for they have been preaching many falsehoods for the last 2000 years. Let God be true.

We are judged on how we respond to the hearing of the Word of God as spoken by the Lord via the Spirit of Truth in the end of this age. The “Faithful and True” Word of God shall come forth in our hearing. How shall we one respond to the hearing of it? Will we call His words "faithful and true" or be found resisting it with our own words of contentions?

Revelation 19:11-13 KJV
(11) And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
(12) His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
(13) And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

The Lord comes to give us an understanding as He opens up the Scripture of Truth to our hearing ears.

Whosoever believes on Him shall not abide in “darkness”….in the works of darkness against the hearing of the Spirit. The believers will not respond to His words with envy and strife and wrath but with righteous acts….being found of Him in white garments (outward acts of righteousness).

John 12:46-48 KJV
(46) I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
(47) And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

He that rejects Him and does not receive His words in their unbelief shall be judged via the Word of God as spoken by Him. The words of Jesus are the reapers....dividing the believers from the unbelievers.

(48) He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Some will hear His words in this coming time and will be found believing them and bringing forth good things out of their mouths while the unbelieving, evil man will speak evil in wrath and contentions.

Matthew 12:35-37 KJV
(35) A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
(36) But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

By our words (in response to His words…the faithful and true preaching of the Word of God) shall we be justified and by our words shall we be condemned .

(37) For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

His words shall fall by the “way side” in the hearing of many who will not believe in what they hear. They will not receive His words in their hearts and will become wrathful.

The “fowls of the air”…evil words…shall come and “devour it up”. Evil words …every unclean fowl….shall come flying out of the mouths of those who will not receive the Word of God spoken in truth and sincerity. It will eat up what was sown in their hearts. The wicked shall not understand.

Mark 4:2-4 KJV
(2) And he taught them many things by parables, and said unto them in his doctrine,
(3) Hearken; Behold, there went out a sower to sow:
(4) And it came to pass, as he sowed, some fell by the way side, and the fowls of the air came and devoured it up.

By our own words responding to the hearing of the Word of Truth…the Scripture of Truth…shall we be judged. The “fowls” that fly in the midst of heaven…our own words…. shall destroy the mortal bodies of those who will be found resisting (in their pride) to the Word of Truth. What comes out of our mouths defiles the mortal body.

Revelation 19:17-19 KJV
(17) And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
(18) That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
(19) And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

• Winner
Reactions: GospelS

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Scripture events you are quoting are literally... about the day of Jesus Christ's literal return to this earth, with His angels, who will separate His servants from His enemies, and then Jesus and His servants will literally reign... over all nations with "a rod of iron", upon this earth (Matthew 25; Revelation 20; Zechariah 14).

In Revelation 3:9, Jesus told His elect of the Church of Philadelphia that He will make those who say they are Jews but are not, but are the "synagogue of Satan", that He will make those to come worship at the feet of His elect. That is set to begin on the day of His coming, on the "day of the Lord", the final day of this present world.

But first, God is going to allow Satan and his host to build a "one world government" kingdom over all nations for a short time just prior to Christ's return. Many men will fall away to believe on that coming false kingdom, and the coming Antichrist who will proclaim himself as God, working great signs and miracles on earth to deceive the whole world.

Christ's servants will refuse... to believe that coming false one is The Christ.
Christ's servants will be patient through persecution and rebuke of the world philosophers of Satan who try to setup their fake God.
Christ's servants will wait... for The True Christ to return.

Upvote 0