Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I agree, but do we live in an oppressive state? Yes, they gather information, but are we under a thumb where our every move determines a score which can adversely affect our lives (yet)? Australia is starting to go that direction.

I'm not saying it won't happen, I'm just skeptical it will get that bad before Sunday Law hits. After, the gloves are off on both sides.

The way to get people used to submitting is to start at lower levels and slowly increase the pressure. The devil knows this very well. He's studied human nature for thousands of years. This is ultimately his game and he will use the same tactics he always has.

Upvote 0

reddogs

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2006
✟425,061.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I agree, but do we live in an oppressive state? Yes, they gather information, but are we under a thumb where our every move determines a score which can adversely affect our lives (yet)? Australia is starting to go that direction.

I'm not saying it won't happen, I'm just skeptical it will get that bad before Sunday Law hits. After, the gloves are off on both sides.
Look at history, Nazi Germany did not become oppressive in one day, the Bolsheviks in Russia took a while to get fully in control, and of course Fidel Castro fooled or charmed everyone till he had eliminated all his rivals. We were there when the people cheered their hearts out when he drove in, they followed his every word and desire till his true nature was made clear. Took years....

Reactions: Gary K
Upvote 0

Freth

Site Supporter
Jul 11, 2020
Midwest, USA
✟379,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Look at history, Nazi Germany did not become oppressive in one day, the Bolsheviks in Russia took a while to get fully in control, and of course Fidel Castro fooled or charmed everyone till he had eliminated all his rivals. We were there when the people cheered their hearts out when he drove in, they followed his every word and desire till his true nature was made clear. Took years....

Time will tell. I think we can all agree that it's going to get worse, right? I could be wrong and it could get way worse. I'm willing to admit I could be wrong.

Check this out:

This video is 2 years old.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gary K
Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟96,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Time will tell. I think we can all agree that it's going to get worse, right? I could be wrong and it could get way worse. I'm willing to admit I could be wrong.

Check this out:

This video is 2 years old.
I hadn't seen that, but it isn't very surprising to see. Everything is going in the same direction and has been for years. And, yes, our differences are just in degrees and rapidity of change. But we were told the final moves would be rapid ones. And to me the speed of events and the rapidity of change, even though being warned, have been surprising to me. Who would have thought that even three years ago people's livelihoods and freedoms would be up in the air the way they are right now. Who would have thought that even in that near past that our ability to make a living would hinge on a moral decision related to our bodies being the temple of God? I couldn't have.

Reactions: Freth
Upvote 0

Hezekiah81

Christ died for me so I died for him
Aug 18, 2021
Texas
✟7,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What do you think buying and selling is going to look like in the last days? Will it be like the COVID passport? How widespread will it be- from purchasing houses or equipment or more like food and shopping related. I know God will provide so we are told not to worry.

Any thoughts?
I think if you don't compromise and take the mark than you will not be allowed to participate in the economy. You will have to rely on God as you stated and learning ahead of time how to be self sustaining cannot hurt. Learn to grow your own food and long term storage. I watch alot of homesteaders to gain knowledge. God bless you.

Upvote 0