joinfree

Nov 3, 2016
EU
✟36,708.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The "false atheism" is your invention, and you defined it as "following Nothingness".
Now, once you are ready to talk about actual atheism, I might be able to help you with understanding it.
What can you say us about such term as "Anti-idolatry"?

Upvote 0

joinfree

Nov 3, 2016
EU
✟36,708.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would have to look it up.
Google search gave me nothing.
Please, try search this time the word "idolatry", may be the English dictionary of words meaning would help. Then after you would find the meaning of "idolatry", the word "anti-" means "to fight against-", "to destroy-", "to reject-".

Upvote 0

quatona

"God"? What do you mean??
May 15, 2005
✟175,292.00
Faith
Seeker
Please, try search this time the word "idolatry", may be the English dictionary of words meaning would help. Then after you would find the meaning of "idolatry", the word "anti-" means "to fight against-", "to destroy-", "to reject-".
And your point being?

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You can choose what statements to trust. But you can not say in public forums: "No God" without the disproof of the actual One. Otherwise it is just the trolling.

Very few non believers claim there is no God. What they will say is they don't see any logical reason to believe a God exists. Just as, you likely don't see any reason to believe in other Gods, besides the one you do believe in.

Upvote 0

Bungle_Bear

Whoot!
Mar 6, 2011
✟254,540.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
You need to find a better dictionary. Anti is not a verb, so it does not mean any of those things. Anti simply means "against", "opposed to" or "opposite of". So "anti-idolatry" would be "opposed to idolatry". FYI it's the same in russian - анти-идолопоклонство. What's your point?

Upvote 0

DogmaHunter

Code Monkey
Jan 26, 2014
Antwerp
✟150,895.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
You need to find a better dictionary. Anti is not a verb, so it does not mean any of those things. Anti simply means "against", "opposed to" or "opposite of". So "anti-idolatry" would be "opposed to idolatry". FYI it's the same in russian - анти-идолопоклонство. What's your point?
His "point" is that atheists are evil nihilists and that only his particular brand of christianity is correct.

Upvote 0

joinfree

Nov 3, 2016
EU
✟36,708.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Very few non believers claim there is no God. What they will say is they don't see any logical reason to believe a God exists. Just as, you likely don't see any reason to believe in other Gods, besides the one you do believe in.
The claim any false atheist has: "if the True God is not proven, then He can be regarded as absent." That is not Scientific method! The matter of Dark Matter is not proven, however the search continues.

Upvote 0

Shemjaza

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2006
✟926,829.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
The claim any false atheist has: "if the True God is not proven, then He can be regarded as absent." That is not Scientific method! The matter of Dark Matter is not proven, however the search continues.
But there is evidence for it. Scientists didn't build an alter to Daek Matter then start looking for it, they found the effect and provisionally labelled the cause "dark matter".

It's exact identity and nature are not fully understood, but that down't mean its existence is taken on faith.

Reactions: tyke
Upvote 0

Bungle_Bear

Whoot!
Mar 6, 2011
✟254,540.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
No, you're twisting things AGAIN. What you should say is "if the True God is not evident, he can be ignored." In your own language: «Если истинный Бог не доказан, его можно считать отсутствующим», это не то же самое, что «если истинный Бог не очевиден, его можно игнорировать»

Reactions: tyke
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Does nothing to change my point.

Upvote 0

joinfree

Nov 3, 2016
EU
✟36,708.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But there is evidence for it. Scientists didn't build an alter to Daek Matter then start looking for it, they found the effect and provisionally labelled the cause "dark matter".

It's exact identity and nature are not fully understood, but that down't mean its existence is taken on faith.
Let us take the God proofs again:

There are proofs of God. For example, "5 ways of Thomas Aquinas". And the Bible PROOF:

"Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God." Matthew 27:54 KJV. Because mine Church is True (proven in
), it has no falsehoods in it. The Bible is in it, so the Bible is True to God.

The famous design-proof:
The Nature is more difficult to understand, than a watch. The latter must be designed, no way around the designer (because the watch is difficult to understand). So, the Nature is designed. Dude, do you argue, what when you would find the watch in the forest the Nature did it? You do argue. If we find the watch in the forest, there is ZERO probability, what the brainless Nature made it. Correct? If the brainless Nature made this watch, then the total Universe must be in total mess to balance the Entropy Law. Mine Religion has the answer: supernatural act of Creation, wonder, because the God is DIVINE one.

The cosmological proof:
Nature is what the Standard Instruments are measuring, and the Instruments is what measures the Nature. Infinities can not be measured, even in Principle. So, the Nature has finite past (and future), so there is the Supernatural component. The Beginning of the Universe is not the Chapter in Physics textbook, it never will be. Because it is not the part of Nature, it is wonder.

The time machine proof:
The time machines are part of General Relativity - extremely well proven Knowledge. According to Steven Hawking's paper "Chronology protection Conjecture" the site of time machine construction will be destroyed prior to the first time travel attempt. But the timing of destruction is not fixed by the theory. Such destruction is not natural: The Chronology Protector decides when the site must be hit on. So, there is invisible God as solution to all time travel paradoxes. If travel past would meant to travel into alternative past, then it is not the real past time travel. It is only travel to parallel universes, which are inhibited with our clones. Human cloning is the criminal sin! Besides, what about the "No-clone theorem" in (Quantum) Science?

The infinite pain proof:
I tried, precious soul. I really tried. Let us consider the Pascal Wager then. If the pain is infinite there, does it make you want to make peace with God? The infinite pain is proven so: 1) if there is no hell, then there is no bottom of hell, 2) So, the hell has no bottom. "The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born." Matthew 26:24 KJV.

The absolute truth proof:
THE CYCLIC DEFINITION: The God is the Being, whose opinion is the Absolute Truth
and the Absolute Truth is the opinion of the God. PROOF OF MUTUAL EXISTENCE:
The absolute truth does exist (like an unknowledge of a language, like the doubt in Einstein, like the surence in Einstein), and we have Presumption of Innocence “nobody is wrong (sick, delusional, criminal, etc.) until proven wrong” to fight the trolls. Indeed, the Nihilism (the sinful worship of Nothingness) is not Truth, because its denies Truth. All-knowing one knows, what He exists. So, there is such basic knowledge.

Please list all details about all my flaws in proofs, otherwise, do not troll my Religion. I have the proofs of God and His Truth. So, by groundlessly calling them nothing, you do worship the Nothingness. So, you are nihilist. Check the definition of Nihilism in Wikipedia. The commonly used term "Presumption of Innocence" used in innocence before the Trump, or the state. But the more sensible use is the Innocence before the God. Therefore, it includes the freedom from an unproven mistake, an unproven delusion or an unproven hallucination.

The Christian has presented the God proofs, then the false atheist has presented the opposer text. Tell, me honestly, dear opposer, if my God is the Judge of our texts, which one of the two texts will be declared by my God the "right before the God"?

Quote from Some Thoughts on Faith and Knowledge (Ходящий По Лжи) / Проза.ру

Upvote 0

Shemjaza

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2006
✟926,829.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens

There are proofs of God. For example, "5 ways of Thomas Aquinas". And the Bible PROOF:

"Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God." Matthew 27:54 KJV. Because mine Church is True (proven in

The famous design-proof:
The Nature is more difficult to understand, than a watch. The latter must be designed, no way around the designer (because the watch is difficult to understand). So, the Nature is designed. Dude, do you argue, what when you would find the watch in the forest the Nature did it? You do argue. If we find the watch in the forest, there is ZERO probability, what the brainless Nature made it. Correct? If the brainless Nature made this watch, then the total Universe must be in total mess to balance the Entropy Law. Mine Religion has the answer: supernatural act of Creation, wonder, because the God is DIVINE one.

The cosmological proof:
Nature is what the Standard Instruments are measuring, and the Instruments is what measures the Nature. Infinities can not be measured, even in Principle. So, the Nature has finite past (and future), so there is the Supernatural component. The Beginning of the Universe is not the Chapter in Physics textbook, it never will be. Because it is not the part of Nature, it is wonder.

The time machine proof:
The time machines are part of General Relativity - extremely well proven Knowledge. According to Steven Hawking's paper "Chronology protection Conjecture" the site of time machine construction will be destroyed prior to the first time travel attempt. But the timing of destruction is not fixed by the theory. Such destruction is not natural: The Chronology Protector decides when the site must be hit on. So, there is invisible God as solution to all time travel paradoxes. If travel past would meant to travel into alternative past, then it is not the real past time travel. It is only travel to parallel universes, which are inhibited with our clones. Human cloning is the criminal sin! Besides, what about the "No-clone theorem" in (Quantum) Science?

The infinite pain proof:
I tried, precious soul. I really tried. Let us consider the Pascal Wager then. If the pain is infinite there, does it make you want to make peace with God? The infinite pain is proven so: 1) if there is no hell, then there is no bottom of hell, 2) So, the hell has no bottom. "The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born." Matthew 26:24 KJV.

THE CYCLIC DEFINITION: The God is the Being, whose opinion is the Absolute Truth
The absolute truth does exist (like an unknowledge of a language, like the doubt in Einstein, like the surence in Einstein), and we have Presumption of Innocence “nobody is wrong (sick, delusional, criminal, etc.) until proven wrong” to fight the trolls. Indeed, the Nihilism (the sinful worship of Nothingness) is not Truth, because its denies Truth. All-knowing one knows, what He exists. So, there is such basic knowledge.

Please list all details about all my flaws in proofs, otherwise, do not troll my Religion. I have the proofs of God and His Truth. So, by groundlessly calling them nothing, you do worship the Nothingness. So, you are nihilist. Check the definition of Nihilism in Wikipedia. The commonly used term "Presumption of Innocence" used in innocence before the Trump, or the state. But the more sensible use is the Innocence before the God. Therefore, it includes the freedom from an unproven mistake, an unproven delusion or an unproven hallucination.

The Christian has presented the God proofs, then the false atheist has presented the opposer text. Tell, me honestly, dear opposer, if my God is the Judge of our texts, which one of the two texts will be declared by my God the "right before the God"?

People have pointed out the flaws in your arguments. Just repeating yourself doesn't prove your point.

But it is mainly the totally unconvincing circular argument of "God is real because the Bible says so and we know we can trust it because God wrote it".

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

The famous design-proof:

The cosmological proof:

The time machine proof:

The infinite pain proof:

This is a science forum, not a theological forum.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟275,955.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The Science is not only Physics, but also Philosophy, but also Theology.

Philosophy is not science. Science was an outgrowth of 'natural philosophy', but science and philosophy parted ways during the 19th century, and the two now casually give each other the finger from across the lecture hall;

Theology is not science. If there is a polar opposite of a measurable, testable, empirical, falsifiable and repeatable pursuit of knowledge about reality, then it has to be theology. Theology is the red-headed stepchild of philosophy.

Upvote 0

joinfree

Nov 3, 2016
EU
✟36,708.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Philosophy is not science. Science was an outgrowth of 'natural philosophy', but science and philosophy parted ways during the 19th century, and the two now casually give each other the finger from across the lecture hall;

Theology is not science. If there is a polar opposite of a measurable, testable, empirical, falsifiable and repeatable pursuit of knowledge about reality, then it has to be theology. Theology is the red-headed stepchild of philosophy.
A division and duality is the schizophrenia. The Secular Science is mentally sick. There is only one Verity.

Upvote 0