Denver
✟68,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Thanks to the 2 Senators who are 100% servants of their corporate donors, the BBB bill is now just a skeleton of what it once was. It is not even worth the effort for the Democrats to even go vote on.

It looks like the progressives (who fought so hard for Family Leave, Medicare Exansion, (elderly will only get hearing aids) Dental Care and Vision were stripped from the bill. Any Immigration program was stripped, Millionair Tax was stripped out.

There is absolutely no way any Progressive Democrat having even a distant memory of Objective Morality could vote either this or the RECONCILIATION bill through (this bill the corporate donors want) till it is restored.

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks to the 2 Senators who are 100% servants of their corporate donors, the BBB bill is now just a skeleton of what it once was. It is not even worth the effort for the Democrats to even go vote on.

It looks like the progressives (who fought so hard for Family Leave, Medicare Exansion, (elderly will only get hearing aids) Dental Care and Vision were stripped from the bill. Any Immigration program was stripped, Millionair Tax was stripped out.

There is absolutely no way any Progressive Democrat having even a distant memory of Objective Morality could vote either this or the RECONCILIATION bill through (this bill the corporate donors want) till it is restored.
GOOD

• Agree
Reactions: HIM
Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,975.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Really speaks to the ineptitude of the democratic party that they hold the house, senate and presidency and still can't even introduce the ligislation that they want.

• Agree
Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married

• Haha
Reactions: Nithavela
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Best news yet. Makes my day a whole lot better.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Really speaks to the ineptitude of the democratic party that they hold the house, senate and presidency and still can't even introduce the ligislation that they want.

Kind of like the ineptitude of the Republican party that couldn't ever vote to repeal Obamacare?

• Agree
Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Kind of like the ineptitude of the Republican party that couldn't ever vote to repeal Obamacare?
Taking benefits away without replacing them with something better is a certain way to lose votes, which is why we need to be very careful to ensure that any programs that get started can be continued without breaking the bank. We can not spend like we have an unlimited credit card that never requires repayments.

Upvote 0

CatsRule2020

Site Supporter
Sep 16, 2020
Denver
✟68,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Which part of the bill that was nixed offended you most?

Was it dental care?
I have just seen too many Senior citizens who have worked all their lives at jobs that were, in my opinion, were physically very hard and didn't pay very well. I wondered why they stuck with those jobs so long, but then I figured I would have to be God to know. But being a Christian, being a true believer, I am chained to Objective morality, and Objective truth. I think we can also coin the love that transcends instinctive protection and nurture (natural evolution) as Objective love. Therefore I am absolutely in favor of all in the BBB bill that helps the elderly poor. That begins to heal the damage of our planet that we have been experiencing through drought and bizarre weather. That brings a stop to the Pharma industry holding us hostage into paying their exhorbant prices.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HIM

Friend
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2018
Alabama
Visit site
✟377,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Or that is even realistic

Upvote 0