Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Isaiah 54:5 For your Maker is your husband—
the Lord Almighty is his name—
the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer;
he is called the God of all the earth.

2 Corinthians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our affliction...

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
I can't find it easy since my husband left us. stil in shock. The pain is just too much to bear. I need someone to talk to. Thinking, i cant sleep. Some bible scripture please.
"Pray constantly." 1 Thess 5:17. You always have someone to talk to.

Upvote 0

Glorow

Mar 3, 2018
England
✟8,033.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Isaiah 54:5 For your Maker is your husband—
the Lord Almighty is his name—
the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer;
he is called the God of all the earth.

2 Corinthians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our affliction...
Thanks. I do appreciate. Much love

• Friendly
Reactions: LaSorcia
Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I can't find it easy since my husband left us. stil in shock. The pain is just too much to bear. I need someone to talk to. Thinking, i cant sleep. Some bible scripture please.
"The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms" (Deteronomy 33.27).

The believer in the Lord Jesus can say: "For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us." (2 Corinthians 1.20)

Upvote 0

Hearingheart

May 25, 2016
Midwest
✟86,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Psalm-139.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,952.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

1Co 12:25-28 that there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another. And whether one member suffereth, all the members suffer with it; or one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it. Now ye are the body of Christ, and severally members thereof. And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondly prophets, thirdly teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, divers kinds of tongues.

With the above scriptures, I have included verse 28, for a reason. Firstly the bible is encouraging us to be gentle to one another in times of need. Verse 28 encourages us to seek Spiritual gifts with in the church. The church contains what you need for restoration. Do you have anyone in a church who you can turn to in this time? Do you have a physical church that you can attend to find people who can pray with you and grieve with you?

Reactions: Glorow
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Glorow

Mar 3, 2018
England
✟8,033.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
1Co 12:25-28 that there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another. And whether one member suffereth, all the members suffer with it; or one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it. Now ye are the body of Christ, and severally members thereof. And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondly prophets, thirdly teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, divers kinds of tongues.

With the above scriptures, I have included verse 28, for a reason. Firstly the bible is encouraging us to be gentle to one another in times of need. Verse 28 encourages us to seek Spiritual gifts with in the church. The church contains what you need for restoration. Do you have anyone in a church who you can turn to in this time? Do you have a physical church that you can attend to find people who can pray with you and grieve with you?
Thanks alot. I will. Am trying but his thoughts keeps ringing... Lord is just your grace and strength i need to carry on. .

• Prayers
Reactions: LaSorcia
Upvote 0