Mother Vashti

Veteran
Feb 14, 2002
State College, PA
Visit site
✟16,583.00
Faith
Anabaptist
sarahkuving, people will also stare at large eyes, large butts, and large noses on people. Your endowments may be a bit larger than the average woman; as soon as you open your mouth and express the love of Christ, all the attention will be on your soul.

So, I vote you keep them bazongas and live happily ever after.
The Great Oz has spoken.
reputation.gif

Upvote 0

Kristy102

Jul 5, 2004
✟15,170.00
Faith
Christian
If it get's in the way of your being a christian(witnessing to men) than maybe it is the right decision. How are you supposed to be spreading the gospel when they are distracted by your "bazongas" lol. As long as you feel comfortable with it and are willing to spend the money I don't see why not. I have a cousin you underwent this surgery and It's worked out great for her.

Upvote 0

SallyNow

Blame it on the SOCK GNOMES!
May 14, 2004
Canada
✟18,878.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Kristy102 said:
If it get's in the way of your being a christian(witnessing to men) than maybe it is the right decision. How are you supposed to be spreading the gospel when they are distracted by your "bazongas" lol. As long as you feel comfortable with it and are willing to spend the money I don't see why not. I have a cousin you underwent this surgery and It's worked out great for her.
What?

I think the point missed here is that there are men who like every body type, and even if a woman gets a breast reduction, there will be men who like the small boobs...basically, if you have any breasts, there will men who will look. And even if you have a AAA cup, there will be men who like it that way!

Taking such a drastic step- one that has many risks, and could even cause problems later one with babies-needs a lot of thought.

Perhaps the money could be out to just as good use, either on a mission, or a charity, or helping out those in your own community?

Upvote 0

Chilufya

Jul 29, 2004
Miami (Cutler Ridge), FL
✟7,976.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Keep what you have, and buy a t-shirt with a little arrow on it that says "My eyes are up here!"

Seriously though - lets take for example Grace Kelly. She had, undeniably, a beautiful face. A face that probably caused some person to lust at one time or another. I don't think anyone would condone her taking a boxcutter to herself and giving herself a couple big ol' dueling scars.

If they're causing you back problems, then by all means. Otherwise (I saw this on Monk a couple weeks ago) a good loud "Why are you looking at my breasts?" will turn away repeated unwanted attention, I'm betting.

Upvote 0