Non-dispensationalist
✟359,066.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I wonder if this is the beginning of the false prophets Jesus was referring to?
It could be that the real two witnesses are near at hand.

Zelinski - the little horn, maybe
Putin - Gog, maybe
Yanuka - false prophet, maybe

Upvote 0

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Putin - Gog, maybe
No Doug don’t bother looking for rev to be fulfilled anytime soon it’s not the right time

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't know what is going on with those two. They are not saying anything from what I can tell regarding prophesying - which in Revelation 11:3, the two witnesses are supposed to "prophesy" for 1260 days.

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Mostly from what I see in the videos (they must have a their own cameraman with them) they walk into a square and look around trying to appear the part, and then with a loud voice say that Jesus - Yeshua - is the messiah. But don't expand on anything else that would imo be considered prophesying. The man, to me, has a serious weight issue.

Do you know any background information of them, how they came to think that they are chosen as the two witnesses ? I think that they are just two self delusional individuals.

In one video, a lone police officer came and arrested them it appears, although he did not handcuff them. The woman tried push by him, but the man did not. I think in Jerusalem, it may be a common occurrence of people claiming to be biblical figures.
Yea crazy the 2 witnesses are Enoch and Elijah and they come after the 144000 are sealed and taken to heaven

The 2 witnesses fight against the lie that the ac is god and is worshiped as such and they fight against the AOD in the future temple of god . Proclaiming not to believe the lie nor worship the image of the beast and they preach that Jesus is the true messiah to come and their testimonies will not be believed

This will not happen in our lifetime

But many copy cats will most likely happen

Jesus said to the Jews that many false prophets are coming … so I expect false Enoch Elijah’s Ezekiel’s jerhemishs etc to come claiming to be them to deceive

Gog and Magog happens after the 1000 year reign of Jesus it says that in rev after satan is loosened

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Putin - Gog, maybe
Why would zelinski want to be worship as god of Israel?

Putin is just protecting his borders from the western front why would he want the land of Israel to attack isreal ?

Yanuka is just a brilliant man in the Torah the Jews may rally around him to become the king of Israel but his desire seems to teach Judaism and worship god the way they are accustomed to

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,066.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Why would zelinski want to be worship as god of Israel?

Putin is just protecting his borders from the western front why would he want the land of Israel to attack isreal ?

Yanuka is just a brilliant man in the Torah the Jews may rally around him to become the king of Israel but his desire seems to teach Judaism and worship god the way they are accustomed to
The person who becomes the Antichrist will become deceived by Satan, after becoming the King of Israel, false messiah, that he can achieve God-hood. The person right now, whoever he is doesn't have that mindset. But is likely to be into Jewish Mysticism because of what it says in Daniel 8:24-25 that he has success but not by his own power and causes craft to prosper. The practitioners of Kabballah believe that they can enlist the angels to help them in achieving their goals.

The Yanuka is into kabbalah and has memorized the Zohar which is supposed to be the foundational work of kabballah - but there is a controversy that the person who wrote it all down - did so under false pretenses claiming he got the contents from a well known1st century Rabbi who was contemporary of Rabbi Akiva.

The person who claims his written down Zohar came from that Rabbi - his wife said not so, that it all came from his own head, and that he just said it (i.e. lied) was from the first century Rabbi, in order sell copies of the Zohar. Look up Zohar at wikipedia to read about it.

Anyway, the reason I mention it is because the Yanuka is from Spain - where the fake Zohar book originated by Moses de Leon in the middle ages lived in Spain as well. So the Yanuka grew up in a Jewish environment where the kabballah and Zohar were prevalent.

Reactions: dfw69
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,066.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The person who becomes the Antichrist will become deceived by Satan, after becoming the King of Israel, false messiah, that he can achieve God-hood. The person right now, whoever he is doesn't have that mindset. But is likely to be into Jewish Mysticism because of what it says in Daniel 8:24-25 that he has success but not by his own power and causes craft to prosper. The practitioners of Kabballah believe that they can enlist the angels to help them in achieving their goals.

The Yanuka is into kabbalah and has memorized the Zohar which is supposed to be the foundational work of kabballah - but there is a controversy that the person who wrote it all down - did so under false pretenses claiming he got the contents from a well known1st century Rabbi who was contemporary of Rabbi Akiva.

The person who claims his written down Zohar came from that Rabbi - his wife said not so, that it all came from his own head, and that he just said it (i.e. lied) was from the first century Rabbi, in order sell copies of the Zohar. Look up Zohar at wikipedia to read about it.

Anyway, the reason I mention it is because the Yanuka is from Spain - where the fake Zohar book originated by Moses de Leon in the middle ages lived in Spain as well. So the Yanuka grew up in a Jewish environment where the kabballah and Zohar were prevalent.
I see well will see what becomes of the Yanuka can the Yanuka from Spain become king or high priest in Jerusalem?
High priest must be from tribe of levi
And messiah is supposed to come from Bethlehem

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,066.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I see well will see what becomes of the Yanuka can the Yanuka from Spain become king or high priest in Jerusalem?
High priest must be from tribe of levi
And messiah is supposed to come from Bethlehem
I think it depends on what the Jews (Judaism) think, as they are the ones who are going to be thinking the person is their messiah.

I appreciate this being a discussion instead of a debate. Yeah, we will see how things develop.

Last edited:

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think it depends on the Jews (Judaism) think, as they are the ones who are going to be thinking the person is their messiah.

I appreciate this being a discussion instead of a debate. Yeah, we will see how things develop.
Your welcome :)yea it’s refreshing considering all the debating going on in this platform lol

Worst part are all the accusations just for sharing our views… heretics fools false teachers wolves pagans etc to name a few

The devil is the accuser of the brethren

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Douggg
Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't know why you would think that. I think we are really close.
Not even close to the revelation judgements …..the signs they claim are signs are not signs at all .. god is not responsible for floods tornadoes tsunamis volcanoes fires disasters earthquakes global warming ect ..those are man made using high technology

Plus scripture paints a picture of the actual end times and the temple has to be built ,mystery Babylon has to form in the land of shinar zech 5 and the 10 horns territories inhabitants must be oppressed during the false messianic age for the final antichrist to come and save them from mystery Babylon

Matthew 24 reveals false brethern and deceptions which are leading the world to a false messianic age…

wars famines plagues Jesus mentions in Matthew are the man-made events to lead the world to the false messianic age

These are only the beginning of sorrows leading up to the false messianic age

But during the false messianic age many will be judged by the law (noachide for gentiles) (Torah for jews) for keeping the commandments of god yet having the testimony of Jesus

if they would just keep the imposed laws they would not be killed but the testimony of Jesus will not be tolerated and people will rise up against people who hold to Jesus to have them judge and condemned

They will reap what they sow though …for if one judges his bother in the name of the law they must be judged by the very law they rely on …

During the false messianic age god will pour down his spirit and many saints will be saved during the reign of the false messsianic age to testify against the false messiahs and false prophets of that age

It’s supposed to be the messianic age so Jesus has lost, and is found a liar, so they will teach that the law condemns those who still hold to Jesus … but they can’t stop the spirit of god that will be poured out on even their own children

After all the evils of the false messianic age then the end of human government comes

The AOD (a golem) in the temple will be a sure sign for the inhabitants of Jerusalem

the 6th seal revelation for the world will definitely be a sure sign

When this is over , he who is described in Revelation 1:14-16 will physically rule from Jerusalem and the millennium will start and the true messianic age will begin .

He who will rule from Jerusalem is divine and every eye shall see his magnificent majesty.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums