• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Breaking Sin's Grip

After reviewing each part, do you agree this series has helped you overcome SIN?

• Yes, I strongly agree, I now feel with Christ's help I can now be victorious over SIN!

• Yes, I somewhat agree

• No, I somwhat disagree

• No, I strongly disagree, it didn't help me at all

Results are only viewable after voting.

O.F.F.

An Ex-Mason for Jesus
Jan 22, 2004
USA
Visit site
✟9,348.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Let me share with the group an audio series I've been studying for the past week or two from "Grace to You," by John MacArthur, entitiled "Breaking Sin's Grip."

In the series, pastor and teacher John MacArthur explains the fact that SIN is the biggest stronghold for non-Christians and it's the greatest, ongoing spiritual battle for Christians this side of heaven. As a result, SIN is the most serious struggle any of us has (Romans 7).

However, from 1 Peter 4:1-6 primarily and through other Scriptures as well, John shows us how we can break the powerful effects of Sin's grip. It's important to note that John approaches this challenge from the Christian's perspective, so it is implied that non-Christians must tackle this struggle by first entering into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Click here for this free gift that comes from our Lord & Savior.

What follows is the five part series of "Breaking Sin's Grip."

PART I

PART II

PART III

PART IV

PART V

I hope this series is a blessing to all who seek to overcome life's greatest struggle this side of heaven.

Sincerely in Christ,