breakfast for the saints... "Step out of your comfort zone"

shaheem white

Greetings in the Matchless Name Of Jesus!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2017
Newark
✟40,348.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Faithful French toast, eggs and sanctified sausages....ummm! Dig in.. "come", He said. Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came towards Jesus. (Matthew 14:29)....I never would of made it!!! I NEVER WOULD OF MADE IT WITHOUT YOU!! I WOULD HAVE LOST IT ALL, BUT NOW I SEE HOW YOU WERE THERE FOR ME!!!! My brothers and sisters, I look at where this world is today and I say to myself "wow!". It seems like everyone is relying on their own abilities and strengths. Where are the people willing to take those steps of Faith? I have a question for you... Why are you remaining in your comfort zone? Why? You know I'm talking to you!! God has told you to do something but your afraid to do it because it's not something your use to, because it's outside of your comfort zone. "I've been here so long, I might as well stay!", "I have too much invested!", In this scripture we see Peter stepping out of the boat!!! Peter was a fishermen so he was use to being in that boat, everyday he was in that boat. that boat was his livelihood. Jesus called he to step out of what he was use to being in... ITS TIME!!! It's time to step out of your comfort zones, it's time to step out of your fear(the boat), your guilt, your bitterness, your unforgiveness...If God has told you to move "MOVE!", if God told you to leave that job "LEAVE!", if God told you to leave that relationship "LEAVE" it's time to step out of your normal, your natural. Jesus is calling you, he's telling you to come, to take a step of faith and walk on top of Impossibility (the water) and into your destiny. How long have you been paddling? How long have you been content with being in your boat of stress, your boat of lack!!!! GET UP!!!! there is success on the outside of that boat, there is endless favor outside that boat! Don't be afraid of the impossibility.....with God all things are possible.....GOD I'M STEPPING OUT OF MY BOAT!!! What about you? ...I hope you enjoyed your breakfast...